chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Is .net dead?

There was a large surge of new users registering and old users becoming active again, but is seems like the forum has fallen off. I only see a few users engaging in activity. All the prominent users have moved on.
Its probably enter in a stagnation phase for now. A lo tof the og users like Atila and looksmaxx refuegee post very little nowadays.

Also jfl, my ip is permbanned on there. Cant even see the forum anymore. @Weebhunter3000
20230616_083414.jpg

It aint that deep nigga, its just low t trannies power tripping
Its a containment board like .is, it was never meant to be a successful forum. They started banning people as soon as that forum became good for radicalization.
Master just ip ban me, because I call him a nigger and told some users about this site

Its a containment board like .is, it was never meant to be a successful forum. They started banning people as soon as that forum became good for radicalization.
Master forums are nothing more than business. Why do you think that he keep shitpost on twitter so much? To advertise .is of course! This is also explain why he dont care too much about neets.me, since it dont give him money.

Did you never noticed how in incel.is and looksmaxx.org they have a paid survey where we can talk with academic researches? Master get paid to sell our data to jornalists and others researches that want to study our behaviour. We are nothing more than lab rats.

Back
Top Bottom