chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Is it just me or...

What sit coms are you watching? Given that you've been doing this for years I wonder are there any good left for you
I'm getting tired of them, currently rewatching American Dad. They're all stupid and worthless but there's simply nothing as easy and relaxing as literally vegetating in front of a screen and being bombarded with jokes every 2 seconds.

Even TikTok doesn't compare cause there you have to at least swipe down. With sitcoms you literally just stare at the screen like a zombie and time flies by.

And I keep alt-tabbing between sitcoms, youtube and .net and it's like the laziest lifestyle you can imagine. Dopamine and information to your brain while literally rotting physically and barely moving at all.

I'm getting tired of them, currently rewatching American Dad. They're all stupid and worthless but there's simply nothing as easy and relaxing as literally vegetating in front of a screen and being bombarded with jokes every 2 seconds.

Even TikTok doesn't compare cause there you have to at least swipe down. With sitcoms you literally just stare at the screen like a zombie and time flies by.

And I keep alt-tabbing between sitcoms, youtube and .net and it's like the laziest lifestyle you can imagine. Dopamine and information to your brain while literally rotting physically and barely moving at all.
sad my friend.

But can't really blame you. Like I said in my first post LITERALLY nothing interesting going on in my life kek. Well maybe thats not so bad, at least I'm able to comfymaxx

sad my friend.

But can't really blame you. Like I said in my first post LITERALLY nothing interesting going on in my life kek. Well maybe thats not so bad, at least I'm able to comfymaxx
Yeah I mean I could make shit happen you know, I could make things happen in my life. But there's just nothing in life that excites me or motivates me to ... not rot like this. Comfymaxxing and rotting like this seems better to my brain than going out and improving my life ... for what? Pussy? Money? Not worth it. Not at all.

But there's just nothing in life that excites me or motivates me to ... not rot like this. Comfymaxxing and rotting like this seems better to my brain than going out and improving my life ... for what? Pussy? Money? Not worth it. Not at all.
tell me about it. This stupid worthless life... What a sick joke

Back
Top Bottom