chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Is it just me or do you really start to feel the effects of loneliness as you get older???

When I was younger I didn't seem to care but now that I'm older I'm starting to feel the impact of being a 23 yo khhv.
no, quite the opposite. It would be much harder to be alone in my teen years I think. The older I get the more I am content with being by myself. But maybe that's just me, there is some research to back up what you're saying
'During adolescence, changes in our social contexts as we transition to middle and high school combine with physical and cognitive development in ways that increase our sensitivity to belonging and earning respect from those around us. This heightened attention to our place in the social world motivates us to learn the skills we need to adapt to the more complex social demands of adulthood. It also amplifies the impact of feeling disrespected, excluded, or given messages that we don’t belong. As adolescents, we’re motivated to earn prestige and social standing from those around us.' (https://developingadolescent.semel.ucla.edu/core-science-of-adolescence/respect-and-social-status)

With enlightenment comes solitude, can't see myself interacting with your npc normies anymore, it was this way since my youth, and with my almost 9 years of NEETdom I simply can't see myself in another situation. So yeah it got better & more tolerable as time moved on.

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
arthur schopenhauer

I am three years younger than you, I dread to think what I will be like at 23.
Yeah when I was 20 I still had hope but after three years I've come to see that it's nearly impossible to change your situation and you start to see that the only chance you had was when you were younger and even then opportunities weren't all there.

Yeah when I was 20 I still had hope but after three years I've come to see that it's nearly impossible to change your situation and you start to see that the only chance you had was when you were younger and even then opportunities weren't all there.
My future is looking grim.

My future is looking grim.

63.png

This is a bit out of context, but when did you take the blackpill and why?

i stumbled upon and began posting on blackpill forums around 5 years ago, maybe

as for the "why" part, it was because i just felt there were no other online spaces in which quality, rational discussion was even taking place at all

blackpill forums are still 99% garbage of course, but the rest of the internet is 99.9999% garbage

i started posting on blackpill forums around 5 years ago, maybe

as for the "why" part, it was because i just felt there were no other online spaces in which quality, rational discussion was even taking place at all

blackpill forums are still 99% garbage of course, but the rest of the internet is 99.9999% garbage
It was bad 5 years ago, but it seems even worse today.

Back
Top Bottom