chuds.life
This is a male-only forum created to discuss politically incorrect content and archive information deleted from the mainstream internet. We strive to make this site a haven from the leftist control of modern society and the internet.

Is anyone sick of "incels"

frightfulcel

Frightful but also quite delightful
I'm not talking about the term literally, as in you can't get sex for reasons out of your control. I'm talking about the professional victims you see on incels.is

All these people do all day is complain or feel sorry for themselves. They blame other users for their perceived mogging of them and try to get them banned. They advocate for all their edgy stuff against "normies" while constantly acting like the victim. When I browse there its nothing but people feeling sorry for themselves and trying to look for something to complain about. If they really cared about sex so much they would see a hooker or SEAmaxx but none of them actually ever do because they don't care about their inceldom they just want to be professional victims. Its the same as minority's constantly complaining about racism, or women constantly complaining about sexism. Every single group has something to complain about.

These "incels" just want to complain all day while trying to get users banned/doxxed to feel they have power over everyone. I don't care about the incel issue anymore, not as if I'm in any group. These people are just as bad, maybe worse than the normies they complain about all day.

Am I being too harsh or has other people had these observations?

they're a bunch of idiots. Because most of them are probably young brainless teenagers. Older truecels would enjoy high iq discussions instead
Yeah I agree. A lot of them are too emotional about it so take it out on the forum in order to be edgy.
I was only a couple of times on .is & when only on the pinned section. Userbase is too big. I personally never complained about sex or women in general, my only sexual experience is via a hooker in summer of 2018.
You're not missing anything that's for sure.

I feel like that place would be way better if they allowed non-incels there, because when you do a forum based on being a victim most of the posts end up being about complaining instead of being constructive. The fakecel witch hunt paranoia is also very retarded.

95% of posts are: "this sucks, this is shit, I hate this, etc" and only 5% are about thinking what you can do about it. The forum is funny at first for its edginess but after you've been there yourself for some time you realize it's the same post every single day.

I never cared that much about my inceldom, I just joined there to kill time.

I feel like that place would be way better if they allowed non-incels there, because when you do a forum based on being a victim most of the posts end up being about complaining instead of being constructive. The fakecel witch hunt paranoia is also very retarded.

95% of posts are: "this sucks, this is shit, I hate this, etc" and only 5% are about thinking what you can do about it. The forum is funny at first for its edginess but after you've been there yourself for some time you realize it's the same post every single day.

I never cared that much about my inceldom, I just joined there to kill time.
It should be about the "black pill" rather than "inceldom" like braincels. The problem with forums is lack of a qualify filter (upvotes, downvotes) and lack of images. On Braincels there were lots of memes which kept the normie population low (e.g normies can't meme). But normies were still allowed to participate as there was no "user base" of people as it was on reddit. You just said your thoughts and maybe 1-2 people would remember your name. Images and semi/anonymous users build "culture" that makes the place funny as forums create a hostile environment with all these competing egos looking for drama/validation.

1686568025985.png

The incelshere has being hijacked by retards edgylords, pedophiles and attention seekers. No one care about talking about blackpill studies, eexperiencs or something that require thought put in. They just want to regurgitate the same old shit that everyone talked about it, spam memes, circlejerk each others, larp as a edgylord or in some case; makes daily threads complaning about age of consent or just blatant pedo fantasies.

most are cucked and don’t even hate holes as much as chad does I knew a few chads from my uni they abuse pump and dump even beat holes because they can get away with it most incels are cucks i always treat hole like shit even at my nepotism office job I treat the holes horribly since I can’t get fired

most are cucked and don’t even hate holes as much as chad does I knew a few chads from my uni they abuse pump and dump even beat holes because they can get away with it most incels are cucks i always treat hole like shit even at my nepotism office job I treat the holes horribly since I can’t get fired
Use punctuation.

What ended up snapping me out from having the self hating mindset a lot of .ISfags seem to have was asking myself one simple question: "What would actually happen if i were to become a normie one day?" I could have a GF, a whole group of normie friends, acceptance amongst normalfags and not being treated like dead weight. You want to know how i reacted? I realized i would fucking HATE IT. Literal years of being either ignored or even mocked only for these fuckscrews to suddenly acknowledge my existence like every year beforehand just never happened?
It genuinely made me feel alot better about myself, because even though i'm a lonely autist who only can make friends online and have a higher chance of achieving total nigger death rather than getting a GF, im still capable of being honest to myself. Being bitter about being an outcast is completely understandable, but essentially having that become part of your personality and flaunting it as a sort of contest to see who is more degenerate than the other for internet credibility is where i feel the line needs to be drawn.

Back