chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Inhaled toxic fumes today, passed out

Deleted member 10

I cleaned my bathroom with this stuff idk it was very fumy and my bathroom has no window so all the fumes from the stuff and hot water went into my lungs, I passed out later and felt terrible upon waking up from being fucked up. I walked to the beach to get some fresh air and feel much better now. Nature really heals you especially sea air.

I won't use ((chemicals)) again rather I'll use more natural things to clean.

I used bleach in the toilet and peed in it, is that bad?

Also I use vinegar on the toilet sometimes but didn't use it this time, I have some dedicated to cleaning the toilet though so maybe some residue remained.
yea that is bad just ditch the bleach entirely. ditch all chemicals they are all just made to damage you like kike vaxes are.

yea that is bad just ditch the bleach entirely. ditch all chemicals they are all just made to damage you like kike vaxes are.
I already use lemon juice and baking soda to clean my dishes (washing up liquid made me sick), baking soda to clean my clothes (better than chemicals) so I'll just adapt this approach to the bathroom. I remember feeling terrible every time my father cleaned up when I was a kid. Lol at spraying toxic chemicals everywhere we really live in a weird society.

I already use lemon juice and baking soda to clean my dishes (washing up liquid made me sick), baking soda to clean my clothes (better than chemicals) so I'll just adapt this approach to the bathroom. I remember feeling terrible every time my father cleaned up when I was a kid. Lol at spraying toxic chemicals everywhere we really live in a weird society.
You shouldn’t use lemon juice and baking soda together. The baking soda neutralizes the acid which makes it useless.

You shouldn’t use lemon juice and baking soda together. The baking soda neutralizes the acid which makes it useless.
5th grade chemistry

I used bleach in the toilet and peed in it, is that bad?

Also I use vinegar on the toilet sometimes but didn't use it this time, I have some dedicated to cleaning the toilet though so maybe some residue remained.
Yeah, you created chlorine gas. For toilets you can use non-bleach wipes and I'm sure they sell non-bleach toilet bowl cleaner. Bleach is never worth it imo unless you're cleaning up mold.

youre lucky you escaped alive
my dumbass would neither know they didnt teach me about anything chemistry related ever in my 3rd world nigger country jfl

Back
Top Bottom