chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

TV & Music In open relationship when she has s*x with everyone but me

ragemaxxed

Me (25m) and my fiancé (24f) have been together for 3 years and some change and have been non monogamous for 1 year. Our bed room life is pretty lack luster. Going out and meeting people for hookups has become exhausting for me and I just can’t do it anymore. I find myself wanting to be more intimate with her than anyone else. But I’m turned down basically every time I try to initiate. She sends me TikToks about meeting a womens emotional needs before sex or how asking for sex is a turn off and creates too much pressure. I’m not dumb I get the hint, I make sure I’m more romantic (flowers, love letters, cooking her favorite meals and dancing to her favorite music) and I haven’t asked or initiated in two months. Still, nothing. She never initiates. She on the other hand has random hook ups with people all the time. Often doing things that I have wanted to do with her in the bedroom. Stuff she’s said no to when I ask. I just don’t understand how she can do this to total strangers and not me. They certainly aren’t meeting her emotional needs and are asking for sex. But it’s not a turn off, they hardly know each other more than a few hours. I’m just feeling so insecure about my body and myself in general. I’ve tried talking to her about this but she blows me off.

1693328448858.png

Fucking open relationshit where hole gets money from Normie/incel in denial and fucks her way through frat chads is so common on my college campus (in mein kraft) what the hell is going on

Back
Top Bottom