chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

i'm leaving this retarded site for good now

So you like troons more? Here, I made this for you.
1687454941993781.jpg

cagefarming.life

i'm be exclusively on agora road from now on

igiveup told me he's switching to agora road too

bye losers
Imagine being a beta male and trying to brag about it on Chuds.life --- HAHAHAHAHA

At least you can support a Nigerian scammer. A white boy, scamming Nigerians with crypto faggotry, instead of a Chud-Star. You deserve the Agora Road life and supporting his passive forum income. Join his patreon like a true needle dick.

1687834519541.png

1687834530607.png

1687834545522.png

[BETA MALES GONNA BETA]

Imagine being a beta male and trying to brag about it on Chuds.life --- HAHAHAHAHA

At least you can support a Nigerian scammer. A white boy, scamming Nigerians with crypto faggotry, instead of a Chud-Star. You deserve the Agora Road life and supporting his passive forum income. Join his patreon like a true needle dick.

View attachment 842
View attachment 843
View attachment 844

[BETA MALES GONNA BETA]
What is it with site admins and being complete narcissistic pricks. Like 99% of the time they just sperg out and start banning members for the slightest misdemeanor.

So, you've just decided to switch from reaction farming, to tumblr post farming with mainstream site rejects and failed normies, brilliant.
I'd rather go with melonland instead of faggotroad if I have to choose one though, at least melonland is relevant when it comes to y2k stuff, agora road is just shitty alt reddit/tumblr mix.

Back
Top Bottom