chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I'm leaving this forum

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
This forum has been run into the ground by trannie mods and shit rules.

The users are lowIQ edgelords, and blackpill discussion is nonexistent; this may as well be an lgbt sub reddit or discord forum.

Every user here is pathetic and do nothing but blame women for their problems and spew toxic hate and wonder why they can't get laid, all while they site their bullshit science and stats.

And ever since I got a girlfriend last month and trying to show you people that anyone can get a gf with a good personality (if I can get one so can you), but you are so disgustingly racist and hatefilled.

Good bye, some of you were cool and I will miss you, and my depression is finally taken over and I will kill myself tonight.

See you next week

The users are lowIQ edgelords, and blackpill discussion is nonexistent; this may as well be an lgbt sub reddit or discord forum.

Every user here is pathetic and do nothing but blame women for their problems and spew toxic hate and wonder why they can't get laid, all while they site their bullshit science and stats.

And ever since I got a girlfriend last month and trying to show you people that anyone can get a gf with a good personality (if I can get one so can you), but you are so disgustingly racist and hatefilled.

Good bye, some of you were cool and I will miss you, and my depression is finally taken over and I will kill myself tonight.

See you next week
yeah nigger wait until you break up

See you next week

See you next week
angry cuck.gif

See you next week

Back
Top Bottom