chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I went ER on the chud craft server

honkler minecraft story.png

anglo excellency

did you get re-bluepilled? you used to act like a keyed schwarzpillekampfer nigga
No, but it's only the prominent incel users that sperg out like niggers for no reason. And the reason for 90% of warnings.

Do you want a new world or should we stay here. I already kicked Nigler from the server.
i just rebuilt my base because there wasn't too much damage done and i already had enough blocks to rebuild it, i would continue in this world but i don't know what you want, considering your base got completely raped and you find getting loot in an iceberg biome hard

i just rebuilt my base because there wasn't too much damage done and i already had enough blocks to rebuild it, i would continue in this world but i don't know what you want, considering your base got completely raped and you find getting loot in an iceberg biome hard
We'll keep it then. It's not like I spent that much time on the house.

Better than the tundra wasteland. I don't know why we decided to stay in it.
i'd stay in the tundra biome, its my favorite meinkraft biome but its up to you if we stay in it
that is if we changed world we would have to get everything from scratch again, and one good thing about the current biome is that the spawn zone is pretty small and enclosed by the forests, so we have a zone where we can establish the main civilization and the rest are the surroundings we can extract basic resources from, which i like as a strategy for a minefag multiplayer

Back
Top Bottom