chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I was swimming today

The whole place was filled with slavs and turks. Also i cant tell why but somehow half of the young guys where skinnyfat (estrogen). Also it seems like young women where nowhere to be found. As allways males do outdoor stuff while those cunts browse shittok or some other goytoy.

Honestly its crazy but young people seem to be 80% turks/slavs no way this countrys youth is white anymore

The whole place was filled with slavs and turks. Also i cant tell why but somehow half of the young guys where skinnyfat (estrogen). Also it seems like young women where nowhere to be found. As allways males do outdoor stuff while those cunts browse shittok or some other goytoy.

Honestly its crazy but young people seem to be 80% turks/slavs no way this countrys youth is white anymore
the thing is native white youth is also consoooming GoyStudios just as their hole counterparts and untermensch are not much technology loving (because they are naturally born brutoids)

Slavs are technically white, internet autism aside

Way more white looking than italians for sure

Slavs are technically white
1693204643234.png

I get what you mean (muh uglee), but they are technically white

The larger world views them as white, they have white features, white DNA etc

They just don't have the same sexual selection bullshit applied to them like Nords do so they are nowhere near as good looking
Saying slavs are white is like saying an albino nigger is white. They have less caucasian features than curries and jews.

Attachments

• russian incels 3.jpg
    russian incels 3.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 16
Nah, this is sfcel tier cope
Dude europe is full of slavs. Those are mongol savages. Their bonestructure is completly different to that of a white person. Also they have brown pussies and strange pale skin like japanese. Whites have also much longer arms most slavs have fucked arm genetics. Also they cant grow beards like asians.

Dude europe is full of slavs. Those are mongol savages. Their bonestructure is completly different to that of a white person. Also they have brown pussies and strange pale skin like japanese. Whites have also much longer arms most slavs have fucked arm genetics. Also they cant grow beards like asians.
Nords aren't exactly long limbed. They are taller sure but as far as body proportions go they're not long limbed, that would be Africans and some remote tribes. Their bone structure is similar, you can't argue brachycephaly is atypical of whites, or the "high fwhr" faces - it's not, it's fairly common even in some Nordic regions. Not sure where the mongol savages meme comes from, it's mostly some portions of Russia that has mongol admixture (due to geography)

^They're all off the top of my head though (& living as a slav, I guess). The Nordic tourists do mog (they facially mog quite hard too, they all seem to have hunter eyes and strong chins), but if you told me they're just blonde slavs I'd believe you

Just look at mcgregor. Its not so much that the arms are longer, but the overal shoulder widh and handsize make appear that way. Thats why connor is such a good striker that dude is build like a monkey. Slavs on the other hand have weak chins and small frames. Just look at putin that dude has nearly no chin.
r874929_1296x729_16-9.jpg

It all comes down to their asian dna. Which is the crappiest built for fighting. Asians are only good at not freezing or starving to death. Their whole build is based on endurance calory saving. Slavs and asians are crappy low calorie ice age builts. Shorter limbs makes it easier for the heart to pump blood into the fingers so the heart needs less work. With to little food to support a big size like europeans the slavs evolved to less caloric builds.

Europeans are all about fighting. There have no where been so many wars as in europe. We literally killed each other for thousands of years resulting in the best fighting peacocks. There also where much less food shortages since economies where trading all the time.

Last edited:
Ok Gopnik. What do you want to tell me how slavs look i probably know more slavs than you and they all have weak chins and shitty spaghetty arms
The Slavs you see are probably Balkan Slavs, they are ethnic looking, Western Slavs (Poles, Czechs and Slovaks) are white and most Eastern Slavs (Russians, Ukrainians and Belarussians) are also white.

The Slavs you see are probably Balkan Slavs, they are ethnic looking, Western Slavs (Poles, Czechs and Slovaks) are white and most Eastern Slavs (Russians, Ukrainians and Belarussians) are also white.
what the fuck are you mixxing up here?
Since when did anyone say Czechs and Slovaks are slavs? They are former austria hungary chads. Those are white.

Russians (mongol brutes), Poles (jews), Ukrainians (jews), (You) probably also jewish
art0571.gif

QaAYGjom.jpg

"Trust me bro russians are white"

Back
Top Bottom