chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I made a comic book book thing..

How about a free copy for your best friend

1702163143270.gif

How about a free copy for your best friend

View attachment 7816

I would, they are print on demand, that's why I used amazon. In order to sell a book you need an international book number too, an they give you a free one. Usually costs 200-300 bucks just for the fkn number. I won't even get to see a copy of the book until I go back to the USA :( I have the original paintings though, so that's a win.

Last edited:
I would, they are print on demand, that's why I used amazon. In order to sell a book you need an international book number too, an they give you a free one. Usually costs 200-300 bucks just for the fkn number. I won't even get to see a copy of the book until I go back to the USA :( I have the original paintings though, so that's a win.
No digital options?

When are you coming back to the USA?

Every sigma male should BUY this book, I pledge to buy 100 copies. Anyone who doesn't like it is a narcissist, in fact if you don't think that Nagolbud is the greatest and most influential philosopher ever, that means that YOU are a narcissist and a tranny. Google search his name and you will see COUNTLESS of medium articles of the people praising his name and they SHOULD!!!

Dude you need to look into Amazon SEO, right now someone can't find your book by searching either the author name or the title
View attachment 7848
View attachment 7849

I appreciate you mentioning that tho bro, I wrote them a message cuz it still doesn't show up in the search, but they said it can take up to 10 days.. which sucks. Trying to get in on that christmas pagan gya rush.

I appreciate you mentioning that tho bro, I wrote them a message cuz it still doesn't show up in the search, but they said it can take up to 10 days.. which sucks. Trying to get in on that christmas pagan gya rush.
I'm guessing if you record/AI-generate an audiobook version for Amazon's Audible program, it'll boost the book's internal SEO ranking within Amazon.

Audible will also give you 25 promotional codes you can give to guys/alt accounts to listen to the audiobook for free in exchange for a review.
Lots of hustlers do it for their crappy ChatGPT-written ebooks about passive income/whatever: e.g.
IMG_20231211_152313.png

IMG_20231211_152634.png

Basically release the same book as both a paperback and Audible audiobook, and piggyback off Amazon's shilling of its Audible program to boost the paperback's ranking too.

I'm guessing if you record/AI-generate an audiobook version for Amazon's Audible program, it'll boost the book's internal SEO ranking within Amazon.

Audible will also give you 25 promotional codes you can give to guys/alt accounts to listen to the audiobook for free in exchange for a review.
Lots of hustlers do it for their crappy ChatGPT-written ebooks about passive income/whatever: e.g.
View attachment 8034
View attachment 8032
Basically release the same book as both a paperback and Audible audiobook, and piggyback off Amazon's shilling of its Audible program to boost the paperback's ranking too.

That's a fantastic idea but idk if it'd work for my project since it has a lot of influence from the hand painted art. I was looking at the e-book too, but didn't wanna do that because one of the foundational ideas behind the story is creativity and artwork, and digitalizing that takes away from the hands on book. Once the book is printed it's out there forever. Whereas a digital one is just on the memory disk sorta say. I actually removed the e-book yesterday.

It's a great idea from an SEO perspective, and for future books it'd probably work great, but for this one the story heavily relies on the accompanying paintings. It actually took me like 3-4x longer to paint the shit than write it. Didn't realize until I was about 3 paintings in... but yeah.

Appreciate the idea tho bro for real.

That's a fantastic idea but idk if it'd work for my project since it has a lot of influence from the hand painted art. I was looking at the e-book too, but didn't wanna do that because one of the foundational ideas behind the story is creativity and artwork, and digitalizing that takes away from the hands on book. Once the book is printed it's out there forever. Whereas a digital one is just on the memory disk sorta say. I actually removed the e-book yesterday.
Yea in that case I agree an ebook isn't a suitable format for the idea you're trying to convey, and an audiobook woupdn't work either cuz Amazon lets authors create an Audible audiobook edition only if there's an existing Kindle ebook edition. Unfortunately Amazon's internal SEO favours digital products created under Amazon's exclusive content programs, namely ebooks published in the Kindle Direct Program (for Kindle Unlimited subscribers) and audiobooks created for Audible (which also has a subscription streaming service), while physical product listings get buried...

But another thing I noticed with your product listing that is probably hindering its findability, is that clicking on the author (Nagolbud corporation) redirects to a search page with zero results: amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Nagolbud+Corp&text=Nagolbud+Corp&sort=relevancerank&search-alias=books
IMG_20231211_182140.jpg

Screenshot_20231211_183615.jpg

...whereas for other books (e.g. amazon.com/How-Make-Money-Online-ChatGPT/dp/B0C7JFHSRD), clicking on the (Author) field redirects to an author or store page (amazon.com/Brian-Scott-Fitzgerald/e/B0C5W2KSBY/) like it's supposed to:
Collage_20231211_182622.jpg

So you could look into creating a store page for "Nagolbud Corp" and then create a few different ebooks/audiobooks under the Kindle+Audible programs to make sure your products show up when people search for "nagolbud".

Last edited:
Reviews is the biggest thing. I can send anyone a digital copy if they meet the requirements for leaving a review. Would help me out big time.

Review.png

Yea in that case I agree an ebook isn't a suitable format for the idea you're trying to convey, and an audiobook woupdn't work either cuz Amazon lets authors create an Audible audiobook edition only if there's an existing Kindle ebook edition. Unfortunately Amazon's internal SEO favours digital products created under Amazon's exclusive content programs, namely ebooks published in the Kindle Direct Program (for Kindle Unlimited subscribers) and audiobooks created for Audible (which also has a subscription streaming service), while physical product listings get buried...

But another thing I noticed with your product listing that is probably hindering its findability, is that clicking on the author (Nagolbud corporation) redirects to a search page with zero results: amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Nagolbud+Corp&text=Nagolbud+Corp&sort=relevancerank&search-alias=books
View attachment 8040
View attachment 8042
...whereas for other books (e.g. amazon.com/How-Make-Money-Online-ChatGPT/dp/B0C7JFHSRD), clicking on the (Author) field redirects to an author or store page (amazon.com/Brian-Scott-Fitzgerald/e/B0C5W2KSBY/) like it's supposed to:
View attachment 8041

So you could look into creating a store page for "Nagolbud Corp" and then create a few different ebooks/audiobooks under the Kindle+Audible programs to make sure your products show up when people search for "nagolbud".

Yeah I think that just comes with time, they made me change my categories too so it just reset all the search shit. I'm already starting the second episode of the story so hopefully by then there will be more SEO to my account. I also need to try and get 20 reviews in the first month, as that helps a lot.

I decided to make the Kindle eBook thing since they seem to promote those a lot and offer some marketing things on their publisher platform. It's free right now for the next day or so if anyone wants it, toss me a review if you like it <3

https://amzn.to/3ROSU2z

Didn't know they had an entire program to convert to manuscript to their ebook thing so it actually turned out alright. Also setup my author page. Thanks for the tips @Karenin

Back
Top Bottom