chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

High-effort I love joe Biden

faded

leechmaxxed kikecel
Fuck all of you are far right evil Nazi I hate far right I voted Biden and will keep voting Biden I don’t vote far left though because I’m rich and Biden keeps interest rate high and promoting feminism so I have easy access to endless supply of hookERs while enjoying luxury lifestyle partying in democrat run Jew York city with some holes also I don’t work and leech off gov programs like Medicaid and neetbuxxx while stashing money in my bank account you gentiles in the United States better be voting for Biden again and again he is the best president and genuinely improved my life!!!!!!!!

ragecobson.png

>Fuck all of you are far right evil Nazi I hate far right I voted Biden and will keep voting Biden I don’t vote far left though because I’m rich and Biden keeps interest rate high and promoting feminism so I have easy access to endless supply of hookERs while enjoying luxury lifestyle partying in democrat run Jew York city with some holes also I don’t work and leech off gov programs like Medicaid and neetbuxxx while stashing money in my bank account you gentiles in the United States better be voting for Biden again and again he is the best president and genuinely improved my life!!!!!!!!

View attachment 6346

>Fuck all of you are far right evil Nazi I hate far right I voted Biden and will keep voting Biden I don’t vote far left though because I’m rich and Biden keeps interest rate high and promoting feminism so I have easy access to endless supply of hookERs while enjoying luxury lifestyle partying in democrat run Jew York city with some holes also I don’t work and leech off gov programs like Medicaid and neetbuxxx while stashing money in my bank account you gentiles in the United States better be voting for Biden again and again he is the best president and genuinely improved my life!!!!!!!!
Shut up goyim

Back
Top Bottom