chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I like blacks. AMA.

When you say "their music", do you mean rap?
Yeah especially 90s rap. Biggie and Coolio especially. Last night when I was trying to get Jupiter into view, I was listening to Gangster's Paradise, and I was imagining Jupiter as an old Gangster, in the hood (Solar System), with the other planets like Earth representing hood kids. In a way, Earth is kind of like that one kid who succeeded in the hood with their beats, but in this case replace "beats" with developing life.

Yeah especially 90s rap. Biggie and Coolio especially. Last night when I was trying to get Jupiter into view, I was listening to Gangster's Paradise, and I was imagining Jupiter as an old Gangster, in the hood (Solar System), with the other planets like Earth representing hood kids. In a way, Earth is kind of like that one kid who succeeded in the hood with their beats, but in this case replace "beats" with developing life.
Why the obsession with planets.

I just like them, I'm a spacetard. I don't care about rockets, I'm not a redditor cumming to SpaceX launches, but I think planets are really cool. Like whole other worlds.

spergGOD

Just listen to some RAC, unless you want slow pase lowfiy shit
then you are stuck with ppl like dj screw and big Floyd.

My biggest question is why? In my experience they’re low IQ sex pests with godawful taste in everything, especially music. I don’t see a reason to associate with them unless it’s strictly business.

My biggest question is why? In my experience they’re low IQ sex pests with godawful taste in everything, especially music. I don’t see a reason to associate with them unless it’s strictly business.
I like their music, they're funny, and fun to be around. I haven't gotten stabbed or robbed.

Back
Top Bottom