chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I hate showering

What's the point in washing everyday when you aren't getting bitches and aren't leaving the house, I doubt rubbing chemicals on your skin and rinsing off in water full of mystery chemicals is healthy.

@THE TRUE HONKLER thoughts?
I shower maybe 3 times a week, and have a relaxing bath every other week.

it does feel pointless when you just rot all day anyway.

sometimes I see nice clothes, or nice outfit ideas, but whats the point in wearing uncomfortable clothes and putting in effort when you have no reason to look good.

What's the point in washing everyday when you aren't getting bitches and aren't leaving the house, I doubt rubbing chemicals on your skin and rinsing off in water full of mystery chemicals is healthy.

@THE TRUE HONKLER thoughts?
You can get any woman you want easily.

If you take a shit you should at least rinse yourself. Toilet paper is useless.

Also, employment.

I personally find that bathing in a tub cleans off dead skin more effectively than showering, and reduces water usage too. A quick shower is ok for washing away sweat and feeling refreshed but isn't very good at cleaning.

I personally find that bathing in a tub cleans off dead skin more effectively than showering, and reduces water usage too. A quick shower is ok for washing away sweat and feeling refreshed but isn't very good at cleaning.
Soaking in a bath then showering is the best

If you take a shit you should at least rinse yourself. Toilet paper is useless.
why do people even use toilet paper? it doesnt clean your shit it just smears it, for your ass to be fully clean youd have to use atleast 20 pieces of toilet paper and even if its completely clean its still dirty and smelly you inevitably have to rinse your ass in water

i use a bidet now, i dont even know how my family washed their ass before but the thing i did was that when i took a shit id fill a plastic container with water and then pour it in my ass from my back while cleaning it with my naked hand, but i would firstly put soap in my hand of course, not after my dad walked in when i was 14 or something and told me its supposed to have soap kek, i never used toilet paper and the only thing i use toilet paper for now is to put it in the toilet seat because its too cold sometimes

im not sure about the "reduces water usage" part, it may depend on the size of the tub i guess, but i only had a tub as a kid and we stopped using it because my family wanted to remove the tub but never finished the job and now its an abandoned roach infested room and we now share a single bathroom

in my old house we had like 4 bathrooms, the "kids one" just besides my room, the one besides the living room that we ended up settling with, and one in the atic that i never used in my whole life and the water works there but its dirty as shit still the atic is literally bat infested, the last one was supposedly a bathroom in the backyard but it got removed and i dont have memory from those times, so its just a fact

im not sure about the "reduces water usage" part, it may depend on the size of the tub i guess, but i only had a tub as a kid and we stopped using it because my family wanted to remove the tub but never finished the job and now its an abandoned roach infested room and we now share a single bathroom
I use a foldable portable bathtub that's just large enough to sit in with knees bent (like in a rowing boat) when expanded. I haul it into the showering area and shower while the water accumulates in the tub, then sit down and soak + scrub.

I use a foldable portable bathtub that's just large enough to sit in with knees bent (like in a rowing boat) when expanded. I haul it into the showering area and shower while the water accumulates in the tub, then sit down and soak + scrub.
that would be a good shower but instead i have a small cubical shower in the corner of the bathroom that barely fits my father jfl

why do people even use toilet paper? it doesnt clean your shit it just smears it, for your ass to be fully clean youd have to use atleast 20 pieces of toilet paper and even if its completely clean its still dirty and smelly you inevitably have to rinse your ass in water
No clue. In Japan bidets are commonplace and even Muslims wipe themselves with smooth stones and water. Just a scam for toilet paper corporations to make money.

No clue. In Japan bidets are commonplace and even Muslims wipe themselves with smooth stones and water. Just a scam for toilet paper corporations to make money.
its basic logic a piece of weak paper wont clean your ass why do people still buy it? you would only have to be a sub 70 iq retard to fall for that

i genuinely miss them not just because you posted albeit i miss it before the dm leak thread and when you and eco didn't go rampage posting tranny shit

i sometimes miss the old members tbh
Old chuds.life in a nutshell:

it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over
it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over
it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over

Repeat x10

to quote shawty herself <its kinda weird you talk about us to an incel on life but i dont really care plus in some cases its kinda funny
also its because again i like fucking with eco
and i still serifag post nigga
oh yeah fun fact she lurks this its why i want guests to see profiles
What the hell you let your gf know you post her tits online for other chuds to see?

Back
Top Bottom