chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Ropefuel i hate sexhavers

chudslife

defrenned circumcucked retributionist
i hate being around any normie or nt types talking about sex especially when its foids talking about how they had sex with 100+ guys before they leave college which is average these days. fuck west eu cucks. soyciety is cucked. most of these guys are liars and bluepilled cucks just htns and chadlites and chads have sex anything under is incel or gets petty sex from their girlfriend but still gets cucked. fuck these niggers of soyciety and their circumcucking

i hate being around any normie or nt types talking about sex especially when its foids talking about how they had sex with 100+ guys before they leave college which is average these days. fuck west eu cucks. soyciety is cucked. most of these guys are liars and bluepilled cucks just htns and chadlites and chads have sex anything under is incel or gets petty sex from their girlfriend but still gets cucked. fuck these niggers of soyciety and their circumcucking
This life is full of forced cucking

fucking sex Havers should be burned alive on the stake like in more based times (in gta)

Agreed, another problem with promiscuous hedonism is the fact that it further degrades society. Pair bonding, trust, loyalty, fidelity, etc become null and void. So all these fornicators are not only fucking each other, but also fucking everyone else over in the long run.

hedonism would be having sex with multiple people often in the same day and engaging in sexual acts just for the pleasure i agree with your response to it and why it makes relationships dull but its not sex it self that's bad its just people that abuse it
use punctuation nigga

Back
Top Bottom