chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I hate going to the barber

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
Not just because of the socializing, but because whenever someone messes with my hair the entire vicinity gets covered in the warm embrace of my crystal white dandruff. I’ve always had excessively oily hair and dried skin and having to sit there and have someone find out the hard way is fucking embarrassing.

According to Htiler's barber August Wollenhaupt, AH had dandruff until his friend Ernst Hanfstaegl gave him a shampoo that cured it.
AW: I noticed for a very brief time then that he also had dandruff. He had told me in the early 20’s he had suffered with dandruff, but that Hanfstaengl had given him a special shampoo and it had never reoccurred.

i hate it too because i dont like sitting for 2 hours making no absolute movement while my apeface watches the void like a sperg and being covered in 5 tons of hair afterwards

According to Htiler's barber August Wollenhaupt, AH had dandruff until his friend Ernst Hanfstaegl gave him a shampoo that cured it.
What was the shampoo? Would be nice to find a modern equivalent.

What was the shampoo? Would be nice to find a modern equivalent.
I don't know which shampoo Hanfstaegl gave Hitler or if it was ever recorded, but according to Karl Wilhem Krause who was his valet 1934-1939, the Führer's shampoo brand was Dr Dralles Birkenwasser (picrel 1930 ad)
s-l1600 (28).jpg

IMG_20230909_150411.png

You gotta shower with some head and shoulders dandruff shampoo before you go in, I can't stand barbers cuz they always fuck up my hair except for some old lady who is the only one who can cut hair right

Not just because of the socializing, but because whenever someone messes with my hair the entire vicinity gets covered in the warm embrace of my crystal white dandruff. I’ve always had excessively oily hair and dried skin and having to sit there and have someone find out the hard way is fucking embarrassing.
why not just shave it all off

Back
Top Bottom