chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I had to obtain a sexual harassment certification because a class of whores couldn't control themselves

Manbear

kill niggers with bricks
Around last month or so my studies came to a brief yet rather abrupt halt as my professor informed the entire class we had to take a mandatory sexual harassment test. He didn't tell us the direct reason why, but i quickly learned from eavesdropping people around me that the reason was because ONE (1) (Uno) Chad had somehow managed to seduce all the foids in a different class into riding the cock carousel with him. After the roasties had their fun, they felt female empowerment run through their veins and decided to snitch on him since his cock was only 10 inches instead of their preferred size of 15. Even more fuel to add to the fire is that they even tried to get an anti-sexual harassment club group started, which thankfully crumbled apart as i haven't heard any stories of foids ganging on some sub-5 because he glanced in their direction for a microsecond.
It feels genuinely surreal to be typing something like this out since i practically witnessed something first hand that most others who see this will say is fake and gay. Looks like the lads on .IS were always being truthful with their stories of women being whores after all.

Around last month or so my studies came to a brief yet rather abrupt halt as my professor informed the entire class we had to take a mandatory sexual harassment test. He didn't tell us the direct reason why, but i quickly learned from eavesdropping people around me that the reason was because ONE (1) (Uno) Chad had somehow managed to seduce all the foids in a different class into riding the cock carousel with him. After the roasties had their fun, they felt female empowerment run through their veins and decided to snitch on him since his cock was only 10 inches instead of their preferred size of 15. Even more fuel to add to the fire is that they even tried to get an anti-sexual harassment club group started, which thankfully crumbled apart as i haven't heard any stories of foids ganging on some sub-5 because he glanced in their direction for a microsecond.
It feels genuinely surreal to be typing something like this out since i practically witnessed something first hand that most others who see this will say is fake and gay. Looks like the lads on .IS were always being truthful with their stories of women being whores after all.
"sexual harassment test"
translation:physically attracted to an attractive person test
>10
>15
nahhhh
Mine is only 8 :itsover:

chad will get a SA check on his curriculum but it won't affect his life at all, it only affects the people that look "creepy" fucking clownwelt this is
was the chad a nigger? i wouldn't be surprised if he is

Back
Top Bottom