chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I give up looking for work.

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
Unless you have an education or run a successful business you aren’t escaping borderline poverty status. I did the math and even with two jobs I’ll still be stuck in this hellhole apartment forever. Now if I were attractive I could sell my naked pics on the internet and make 10x more than the average blue-collar worker. Knowing this makes me lose any motivation I had to even try to obtain a job.

Why isn’t it mandatory for parents to support their children until they’re financially stable? The least they could do is let you save up or find work, but instead they kick out their kids because having a full grown man live with his parents is too much shame for these narcissistic pricks.

Unless you have an education or run a successful business you aren’t escaping borderline poverty status. I did the math and even with two jobs I’ll still be stuck in this hellhole apartment forever. Now if I were a woman I could sell my naked pics on the internet and make 10x more than the average blue-collar worker. Knowing this makes me lose any motivation I had to even try to obtain a job.

Why isn’t it mandatory for parents to support their children until they’re financially stable? The least they could do is let you save up or find work, but instead they kick out their sons (never their daughters though) because having a full grown son live with his parents is too much shame for these narcissistic pricks.
Create a hot woman using AI programs, than sell her nudes to morons on the internet

I know Lain’s method of using pics of deceased, non mainstream models but money really isn’t the problem. It’s my desire for freedom.
>freedom
Go live in a florest, mountain. Just dont let the goverment know where you are.

Just dont let the goverment know where you are.
implying that something like that is even possible considering all the data they've harvested from him posting on here, not to mention blurting out such a thing in the first place so glowies will know the first place to look when he goes missing

I know Lain’s method of using pics of deceased, non mainstream models but money really isn’t the problem. It’s my desire for freedom.
Tbh it depends on where you live. Here in europe you are literally working for your freedom. If you dont work the (((social services))) will monitor every step you take and they will make you jump through hoops just to get some basic needs (only if you are a man of course...)

You can find a roommate
I'm sick of people. I need my own place.
If you dont work the (((social services))) will monitor every step you take and they will make you jump through hoops just to get some basic needs (only if you are a man of course...)
If only I was born brown. I'd be able to immigrate anywhere in Europe, pull the race card, and they'd give me a free mansion.

tradie course* not job. Become a something apprentice, it wont be easy and you will have to work hard, but thats real life
The government has given me a lifetime supply of neetbux. I just need a part time job to get me enough shekels to move.

I plan to restart the process and look for another security position. If I can survive three days a week in the wagie cage I’ll be set.

The government has given me a lifetime supply of neetbux. I just need a part time job to get me enough shekels to move.

I plan to restart the process and look for another security position. If I can survive three days a week in the wagie cage I’ll be set.
you should geomax to the philippines

My foreskin can’t retract so I can’t have sex even if I wanted to.
1692238702858.png

That's what I did, had the same issue as a teenager and some time after I stretched it went away

This implies you can pull it a bit for turbo phimosis cels it probably won't be as effective
im a defrenned circumcuck. i was cucked at birth. my life was over before it began.

How? I've been trying for months and it barely goes halfway.

Ask your dad to give you a handjob and specifically ask for him to be rough

im a defrenned circumcuck. i was cucked at birth. my life was over before it began.

You were a serial killer in a previous life, this is the only explanation I can come up with considering the amount of failos you have

Back
Top Bottom