I FUCKING HATE FAGS

In the past there was this chunky chunky faggot kid who always called me fat despite the fact that he was 10x fatter than me (neurotic projection).

But due to them calling me fat over and over again, it eventually became associated with my reputation and made me known as the fat kid. This kid reaped all the benefits of dedicating his entire time to bullying me and dragging me down all the while I worked so hard and got nothing. Evil people (Fags, Jews,) are running this world it makes me sick.

RIGHT NOW I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY THAT I WANT TO PUNCH THIS KIDS FACE UNTIL HE DIES, AND ANNIHILATE EVERY SINGLE NIGGER AND FAG I SEE

brvtal, round up and fusilate normies that get a bit disobeying of their masters

this one time a trio of kids told me I looked like "the vegan teacher" but I was wearing a scarf over my face so how would they know anyway? I have never felt a greater impulse to grab wiggers by their golden chains, twist and pull, bang their empty skulls together. they were either highschool freshmen or at least hispanic though and I realized we were in the sights of a traffic camera so I restrained my aryan rage to minimize the chance of prison time and losing muh job. In hindsight that was a moral failing

this one time a trio of kids told me I looked like "the vegan teacher" but I was wearing a scarf over my face so how would they know anyway? I have never felt a greater impulse to grab wiggers by their golden chains, twist and pull, bang their empty skulls together. they were either highschool freshmen or at least hispanic though and I realized we were in the sights of a traffic camera so I restrained my aryan rage to minimize the chance of prison time and losing muh job. In hindsight that was a moral failing
should have told them to stfu and head back home, if they ever dare to head to your front door there are 1 hundred things you can use to bat the brains out of their skulls at your disposal

The worst thing is that they will continue to bully you when you are an adult, NPCs are the most faggot niggers. If you don't have a job they will show you signs of hate to make you understand that they don't like you, and they will attack you calling you "lazy and a loser", seriously they are fucking faggots.

One does not work simply because one has no motivation. An inkwel who suffered contempt and bullying from a very young age has no motivation to contribute to society and its institutions.....

The worst thing is that they will continue to bully you when you are an adult, NPCs are the most faggot niggers. If you don't have a job they will show you signs of hate to make you understand that they don't like you, and they will attack you calling you "lazy and a loser", seriously they are fucking faggots.

One does not work simply because one has no motivation. An inkwel who suffered contempt and bullying from a very young age has no motivation to contribute to society and its institutions.....
Truth. That second paragraph is exactly what I'm going through right now. I'd tell my family "Yeah its money. But also it's my body, it's my time, it's my energy. I'm not gonna put up with bullshit." They look at me like I'm crazy.

Truth. That second paragraph is exactly what I'm going through right now. I'd tell my family "Yeah its money. But also it's my body, it's my time, it's my energy. I'm not gonna put up with bullshit." They look at me like I'm crazy.
>you have to be a good goy and follow the good goy pilgrimages cultural traditions WTF YOURE NOT MY SON ANYMORE SATANIC TRAITOR SISSY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom