chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Gaming I don't know how let's play became so popular

• Thread starter Deleted member 8
  • Start date

Deleted member 8

The majority of let's players on youtube it's either some dude or a group of dude talking a bunch of random shit or making a bunch of unfunny jokes over a game footage. They barelly talk anything related to the game, not to mention that a lot of let's players usually talk trash about a game that they cleary suck. The truth is that a lot of let's players are pseudo celebrities who use video games to promote themselves and somehow they succeed

I shit you not, a part of why people enjoy watching people play video games instead of actually playing them themselves is because they "feel like part of a community". It's quite ironic to see how normalfags bash something like AI girlfriends or having a waifu because of how lonely incels use them to feel wanted and that their attraction isn't genuine, but then turn around and proceed to donate $100 to some shitty e-celeb's stream.

I shit you not, a part of why people enjoy watching people play video games instead of actually playing them themselves is because they "feel like part of a community". It's quite ironic to see how normalfags bash something like AI girlfriends or having a waifu because of how lonely incels use them to feel wanted and that their attraction isn't genuine, but then turn around and proceed to donate $100 to some shitty e-celeb's stream.
Yes, it's a parasocial relationship

It's probably has something to do with normies who don't want to play games themselves as they might got stuck or failed, so they watch others experience the games instead. That's likely one of the reasons why games have been dumbed down so normies won't get frustrated by them (normies still won't play though.) I know it because I know someone in irl who hasn't played a single game outside mobile casual shit for years but watch let's play regularly.

It's probably has something to do with normies who don't want to play games themselves as they might got stuck or failed, so they watch others experience the games instead. That's likely one of the reasons why games have been dumbed down so normies won't get frustrated by them (normies still won't play though.) I know it because I know someone in irl who hasn't played a single game outside mobile casual shit for years but watch let's play regularly.
Those people should be fucking killed

Dafuq is a let's player? Pewdiepie? Pokimane?
My chink parents banned gayming and I always searched up + fast-forwarded through vidya walkthrough videos on Jewtube to get a sense of what I was missing out on. Verdict: nothing of substance.

Dafuq is a let's player? Pewdiepie? Pokimane?
My chink parents banned gayming and I always searched up + fast-forwarded through vidya walkthrough videos on Jewtube to get a sense of what I was missing out on. Verdict: nothing of substance.
Lets plays/walkthroughs where the guy goes in depth about the game are interesing too watch tbh, but they are very rare

I watched "complete walkthroughs" that show gameplay in full, no gay ass commentary, the only sound is the original vidya music.

True, but sometimes a commentary can be good if ita to add explanation of the game mechanics

unfortunately, the majority of time they just wanna crack unfunny jokes

I watch gameplay from muh pros sometimes to improve at a game if I'm stuck for too long

I tend to be really stubborn and don't normally listen when other players chimp at me, I just chimp back but with watching pros I get an idea of what they're doing and why

Back
Top Bottom