chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Ropefuel I don’t want to work

faded

leechmaxxed kikecel
So far I convinced my stupid cucked rich parents to pay for my MBA which will take 2 years so I can LDAR leechmaxx and cheat through school but after I don’t want to fucking work I have around 150k$ saved up gift from my (((((parents))))) so what should I do so I don’t have to deal with the giga cucked slave shit work world in 2025?

So far I convinced my stupid cucked rich parents to pay for my MBA which will take 2 years so I can LDAR leechmaxx and cheat through school but after I don’t want to fucking work I have around 150k$ saved up gift from my (((((parents))))) so what should I do so I don’t have to deal with the giga cucked slave shit work world in 2025?
Just be yourself. You're jewish, so you'll make it somehow.

help fund the day of retribution and ldar leechmax what are you going to cucjed college for?
He already said he's going to college just to buy more time for NEETdom illiterate ESL
Invest thousands of dollars into crypto scams and buy low when it's high and vice versa

Back
Top Bottom