chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I can't eat dairy or gluten without getting brutal ADHD

Deleted member 10

I had a clear head and was free of ADHD until I ate some oats and now my concentration has been gone for the last few days. The only food I eat nowadays are meat, eggs, and some starches. That keeps my brain active. However any dairy or grains make me lose focus. If I am to escape neetdom somehow I will need to have an active brain instead of all this brainfog constantly. Sugar has some impact but is fine in lower amounts (like an orange or something.

I had a clear head and was free of ADHD until I ate some oats and now my concentration has been gone for the last few days. The only food I eat nowadays are meat, eggs, and some starches. That keeps my brain active. However any dairy or grains make me lose focus. If I am to escape neetdom somehow I will need to have an active brain instead of all this brainfog constantly. Sugar has some impact but is fine in lower amounts (like an orange or something.
You should be only eating grass fed meat, eggs, potatoes, some vegetables, fruits (oranges, lemon) and white rice.

One liter dairy on a cold stomach
Raw gluten pizza dough before putting a big cheesy pizza in the oven
Raw honey + comb and maybe bees like a bear
Drinking liters of alcohol - no hangover

God it feels good to be an unvaxxed white
even better if you arent circumcucked with a self hating noodle gf

You're an Irishman who can't eat potatos?
I eat potatoes
You should be only eating grass fed meat, eggs, potatoes, some vegetables, fruits (oranges, lemon) and white rice.
Pretty much what I eat except vegetables only occasionally
One liter dairy on a cold stomach
Raw gluten pizza dough before putting a big cheesy pizza in the oven
Raw honey + comb and maybe bees like a bear
Drinking liters of alcohol - no hangover

God it feels good to be an unvaxxed white
If I was healthier I could do this

Just cut your balls off by a kike surgeon.

Look mate i know they amputated half your cock but no need to drag people down with you. Honestly of course i cum in them but if you have a relationship they will put a baby on you.
it doesnr work like that but even if it did everyones a soycuck anyways if you arent on roids you are being cucked.

it doesnr work like that but even if it did everyones a soycuck anyways if you arent on roids you are being cucked.
Cope elephant trunk foreskin chad laughts at roided gymfags while stacy plays with his meaty thick foreskin. "Everyone that doesnt does extremism thing is cucked" is a gigacope. Chads exist, love exists, good nurture exists. Its all for free if you dont have it you got cucked, robbed and fucked over.

Suffering is useless it only leads to more suffering.

Cope elephant trunk foreskin chad laughts at roided gymfags while stacy plays with his meaty thick foreskin. "Everyone that doesnt does extremism thing is cucked" is a gigacope. Chads exist, love exists, good nurture exists. Its all for free if you dont have it you got cucked, robbed and fucked over.

Suffering is useless it only leads to more suffering.
nobody has high test without steroids because everything is soy contamined

nobody has high test without steroids because everything is soy contamined
What do you want to tell me next that people are born without foreskin and i am a genetic abnormaly? Look i am high T and have a european diet. Thing is DHT prevents estrogen to some degree, thats why people like finnster go tranny from hairloss drugs. It literally takes away your estrogen protection.

Attachments

• 1548851386953.png
    1548851386953.png
    801 KB · Views: 13
  • 1548850455987.png
    1548850455987.png
    391.4 KB · Views: 14
You know you're incel as fuck when your diet is heavily restricted and anything outside of it gives you cramps, problems shitting, headaches, skin issues or other retarded shit

It's a (not so hidden) incel sign, honestly

Back
Top Bottom