chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I applied for an office job

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
In a nice office, basic pay, office attire like suits is the dress code

It would be making phonecalls and shit trying to get appointments for the company or some shit, real tedious, but my dream would come true

A sense of belonging and fitting in, wearing a nice suit and having a nice office space

I can only dream

1687811361334.png

Is it a call centre? Sounds like a call centre based on the one interview I had at one. I was told I would be selling things but in fact I would've just been pestering old customers before handing them over to an actual salesman

Is it a call centre? Sounds like a call centre based on the one interview I had at one. I was told I would be selling things but in fact I would've just been pestering old customers before handing them over to an actual salesman
Yeah it will be some call centre. Appointment setter role. Absolute nightmare if you're not nt. Saying that, if you can stick it for a year or so it can open up opportunties for better paying sales jobs.

Back
Top Bottom