chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I am thinking about being a jobcentre work coach

Nothing would get me off more than bullying and coercing neets while wearing a nice suit, and talking about current gossip with my co-workers
mood tonite.png

Mostly foids working in these kind of jobs here (Germany), at least that is my impression. Before they refused my application I had an half hour long talk with an turkish women clerk, she feel from here belive as I told here I made almost nothing the past 8 years or so. You can't refuse to cooperate, let's say for example you already made an contract with them, you go to there & make ill or if you got the guts for that just "fall from an chair and call the ambulance" in the worst case scenario. Those are my get go recommendations for avoding any sorts of sanctions in the place called "GERMONEY". Before leaving I told here she does nothing productive, only sitting infront of an computer mask and getting paid 4000€ a month + sanctions bonuses, these people are the worst from worst.

Are you a native German?
Yeah native German/East German, parents migrated here from East-Germany (Gleiwitz) Upper-Silesia in the 80s to West Germany. Parents and grandparents always spoken german as far as I know. My grandfather was stationed in Norway throughout WW2, so he made it out alive, but then the polacks came and occupied our lands, luckly they didn't throw my family out, but they were forced obligated to chance theire names into polish ones. My story in short.

Yeah native German/East German, parents migrated here from East-Germany (Gleiwitz) Upper-Silesia in the 80s to West Germany. Parents and grandparents always spoken german as far as I know. My grandfather was stationed in Norway throughout WW2, so he made it out alive, but then the polacks came and occupied our lands, luckly they didn't throw my family out, but they were forced obligated to chance theire names into polish ones. My story in short.
Sounds like a wild history. I hate how such a beautiful country and people have been treated like actual garbage from your government. Can't stand seeing injustice affect innocent people.

Sounds like a wild history. I hate how such a beautiful country and people have been treated like actual garbage from your government. Can't stand seeing injustice affect innocent people.
I know it sounds harsh, but wars like these are there to mold reality in an plausible manor. Fact there is still no peace treaty for ww2 & human rights are a completely joke in Europe, but it is what it is, can't see a contemplative future with these npc's here.

I know it sounds harsh, but wars like these are there to mold reality in an plausible manor. Fact there is still no peace treaty for ww2 & human rights are a completely joke in Europe, but it is what it is, can't see a contemplative future with these npc's here.
Wars are just an afternoon chess game to the elite. At this point the only country in the entire EU that seems to have some semblance of a ball sack is Italy, even then it's not enough. I just really hope Europeans collectively wake up soon cause they are seriously fucked if they don't stop what they've unleashed.

Back
Top Bottom