chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I am going on a 3 day fast

Are you going to be a prostitute and suck guys' dicks for money?
ishowspeed-shake.gif

I bought a pizza anyway and ate it tonight.

I shouldn;t have bought it cos I am broke as shit but I will make the money back anyway
jus get a work man i dont know how it can be that hard
you are at the peak of your life and if you waste more time you will be a crippled norwood and wont be able to do as much physical activity as you can now, plus want it or not you will need savings later in life which your parents cant hand out to you, just get a job learn any skill and you will be able to work from home which is still stressful as shit but its better than waging irl

jus get a work man i dont know how it can be that hard
you are at the peak of your life and if you waste more time you will be a crippled norwood and wont be able to do as much physical activity as you can now, plus want it or not you will need savings later in life which your parents cant hand out to you, just get a job learn any skill and you will be able to work from home which is still stressful as shit but its better than waging irl
1697059777011.png

Back
Top Bottom