chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I am a part time Chad (This has ruined my life)

• Thread starter Deleted member 10
  • Start date

Deleted member 10

Because Honkler has shared his experiences I might as well share mine. When I was around 11 I would have female interest but I was too young to really care much about it. Then all of a sudden I developed these health problems (only way to describe it) that makes my face bloat up like a balloon making me look like a hidious swamp creature. I remember it went away for a time when I was 13 and I had girls liking me again for a time and I let it get to my head. I would ignore/reject them because I found pleasure in it. However I then became an ugly swamp creature again and my face bloated up. I lost all my friends I made in school when this occurred.

This has ruined my life. People become hostile and violent towards me, give me dirty looks, act like im mentally retarded. But when it goes away (it comes and goes) foids start getting interest in me again, I start getting male friends (somewhat), people start treating me nice. Last year I went to this store and the employees treated me nice. Then I came back the next day (subhuman) and they hardly even spoke to me, they just looked at me shocked. I had never seen such shocked people looking at me.

2 years ago I met some girls and they liked me but I never bothered to meet back up with them because 3 days later I went back to being subhuman.

I go from Chad to 2/10 ugly bloated swamp creature. I can't describe it, maybe its an intolerance to food or something environmental I don't know but its cock blocked me my whole life. Its painful because I know I theoretically have the foundation to have a gf, its just that my condition (whatever it is) makes me transform into a subhuman.

My only way to ascend would be to try to get laid ASAP when I became Chad again, but it comes and goes randomly.

I have lost friends, had family distance themselves from me, had girls lose interest in me etc. because of this condition. I'm brutally cucked. I can't describe how brutal it is, I know what its like to be Chad and a 2/10 trucel. I am mostly a trucel 98% of the time.

I encountered another guy who had the same condition as me, but he was able to be good looking for longer periods (week plus) so got laid during that time frame, for me I wake up Chad then 1-2 days later im a subhuman again hated by society.

Its the most humiliating thing ever.

dont eat so much then you fat bastard
Even if I eat nothing it occurs, I've tried every diet there is and the same thing happens. I'm trying to fix it all the time, I couldn't call myself an incel if I didn't at least try to do that but nothing I found works permanently. If it was as simple as just not eating so much then I would just eat less, I wouldn't let myself be a 2/10 trucel hiding away in my liar with no social connections due to my subhumanity.

I assume you’ve brought this up to a doctor already?
No, but I think it will be a good idea on my next visit. It could be an allergy or something
confirmed: chads browse incel forums
I'm not a Chad mostly, people run away from me irl. They give me disgusting looks constantly and some stare at me. I am basically living a perverse reality of hiding a dr Jekyll and mr Hyde tier deception. I mostly look like a 2/10 bloated swamp creature, extremely ugly, Sometimes it gets so severe that it looks like I gained 30 pounds overnight. I look like a freak that should be in a circus. This is like having a huge dick but being important. I haven't talked to anyone my age in 4 years now because of it asides from the brief times I've been debloated.

Being subhuman for most of your life but occasionally transforming into a gigachad must genuinely be hell. You get a glimpse into the normiesphere and witness first hand how perfect everything is, and just when everything seems all fine and dandy, you mutate back into your original form and get disposed of once again. It's probably even worse than being a subhuman 24/7, because you get used to being a social reject at the very least.

Last edited:
Being mostly subhuman for most of your life but occasionally transforming into a gigachad must genuinely be hell. You get a glimpse into the normiesphere and witness first hand how perfect everything is, and just when everything seems all fine and dandy, you mutate back into your original form and get disposed of once again. It's probably even worse than being a subhuman 24/7, because you get used to being a social reject at the very least.
I try to cope with nerd stuff etc. but I always have that voice in the back of my head that convinces me that I can find the root of my subhumanity but then it doesn't work/partly works and I give up. I think I would be better off accepting that I will never get a relationship so might as well moneymaxx so I can live in peace like Shrek or something. I know what its like to be desired etc. while living my life as an incel.

This experience has taught me not to react/care about how people treat me because I know it comes from a place of instinct rather than a logical choice they are making. Their disgust towards me isn't really their fault.

One weird thing is people ignore me, then when I become good looking again they act like we are friends before completely ignoring me again when I go back to my swamp creature bloated form. You can't build any loyalty with people they just like you for who you are in that moment.

might as well moneymaxx so I can live in peace like Shrek or something.
Live in a swamp and get fitmaxxed so you can become the town's local ogre theory
One weird thing is people ignore me, then when I become good looking again they act like we are friends before completely ignoring me again when I go back to my swamp creature bloated form.
That's just how normalfags are. They only partner with others and give messages of approval when they can benefit from it and will discard you without hesitation the moment they decide you have no use anymore. Funny how in the most "tolerant" part of history, people are still just as cold to others who have physical abnormalities that amount to more than just how shit colored their skin is.

That's just how normalfags are. They only partner with others and give messages of approval when they can benefit from it and will discard you without hesitation the moment they decide you have no use anymore. Funny how in the most "tolerant" part of history, people are still just as cold to others who have physical abnormalities that amount to more than just how shit colored their skin is.
I'm not going to lie, it does give a dopamine boost but its completely fake so I don't let it get to my head. Imo if you're going to be friends with someone always be friends with someone regardless of how they are doing or look like. People shouldn't just be friends with people when they're doing good but when they're not doing good not be friends with them.
Are you fucking retard? How does you became a fucking blob creature over night and dont go to the doctor right away?
Well if I'm being honest its sort of occurred my whole life but it got really bad around 12 years old but my parents didn't care. The reason I never went to the doctor was because I didn't even knew I had it until the last few years (I couldn't piece everything together). I'll maybe bring it up the next time I go but I doubt they can help me other than run allergy test. Even if its fixed tomorrow I spent too long rotting as a subhuman so I doubt it will benefit me much.

What's the name of this condition? Something to do with the circulatory system?

I still get acne at 24 btw so there's that. And it seems there's no stopping in that, I don't know anyone else at my age who still does jfl

What's the name of this condition? Something to do with the circulatory system?

I still get acne at 24 btw so there's that. And it seems there's no stopping in that, I don't know anyone else at my age who still does jfl
Idk, its not diagnosed but I've met other people online who have the same thing happen to them and they get cock blocked.
Mogs me that your a part time chad
I mog you maybe 3 times a year, every other day theres a high chance that you mog me. People give me disgusted looks across the store when I go shopping and keep staring at me with a disgusted look.

Idk, its not diagnosed but I've met other people online who have the same thing happen to them and they get cock blocked.

I mog you maybe 3 times a year, every other day theres a high chance that you mog me. People give me disgusted looks across the store when I go shopping and keep staring at me with a disgusted look.
YOUR UGLY, THEREFORE THEY MOG YOU!

Because Honkler has shared his experiences I might as well share mine. When I was around 11 I would have female interest but I was too young to really care much about it. Then all of a sudden I developed these health problems (only way to describe it) that makes my face bloat up like a balloon making me look like a hidious swamp creature. I remember it went away for a time when I was 13 and I had girls liking me again for a time and I let it get to my head. I would ignore/reject them because I found pleasure in it. However I then became an ugly swamp creature again and my face bloated up. I lost all my friends I made in school when this occurred.

This has ruined my life. People become hostile and violent towards me, give me dirty looks, act like im mentally retarded. But when it goes away (it comes and goes) foids start getting interest in me again, I start getting male friends (somewhat), people start treating me nice. Last year I went to this store and the employees treated me nice. Then I came back the next day (subhuman) and they hardly even spoke to me, they just looked at me shocked. I had never seen such shocked people looking at me.

2 years ago I met some girls and they liked me but I never bothered to meet back up with them because 3 days later I went back to being subhuman.

I go from Chad to 2/10 ugly bloated swamp creature. I can't describe it, maybe its an intolerance to food or something environmental I don't know but its cock blocked me my whole life. Its painful because I know I theoretically have the foundation to have a gf, its just that my condition (whatever it is) makes me transform into a subhuman.

My only way to ascend would be to try to get laid ASAP when I became Chad again, but it comes and goes randomly.

I have lost friends, had family distance themselves from me, had girls lose interest in me etc. because of this condition. I'm brutally cucked. I can't describe how brutal it is, I know what its like to be Chad and a 2/10 trucel. I am mostly a trucel 98% of the time.

I encountered another guy who had the same condition as me, but he was able to be good looking for longer periods (week plus) so got laid during that time frame, for me I wake up Chad then 1-2 days later im a subhuman again hated by society.

Its the most humiliating thing ever.
Sounds like an autoimune dissease. Try staying away from any kind off vaccination or virus. And if that does not work try leaving all plant protein (soy, beans, nuts) from your diet. If this does not work try visiting a kike doctor and get some immunesupresants.

But most of the time if you have one you have them all (allergies acne bad eyesight) so you are probably fucked.

Sounds like an autoimune dissease. Try staying away from any kind off vaccination or virus. And if that does not work try leaving all plant protein (soy, beans, nuts) from your diet. If this does not work try visiting a kike doctor and get some immunesupresants.

But most of the time if you have one you have them all (allergies acne bad eyesight) so you are probably fucked.
my fate is worse than all of those put together as a circumcuck. no point in living. my vengeance will shake humanity to its core.

So what's the name of it

"Bloated" is now a gymbro/looks autist buzzword I need to see a reference picture or a different more precise descriptor
3198498_20211124_040756.jpg

This isn't me however its illustrated by a guy who has a similar thing occur as me. Its somewhat accurate to say I go from the right picture to the left picture sometimes overnight. I hope this helps you understand it a bit better.
As long as we're here. Any full time Chads browsing this space? Are all the users in every incel forum a Chad irl?
Chads.is was never a meme, it’s reality. The amount of ascension threads would be a higher count than the combined post total of this site.
I'm not a Chad though, I'm basically a millionaire who lost his wealth and is now homeless or something in terms of looks. I identity as an incel because I'm so ugly the vast majority of the time.
Yeah being a medcel is hell, I've always been pretty skinny although it never was a problem when I was younger as I got older it became more of a problem since as an adult you're judged more on your appearance
As a kid I had it to, and if I'm being honest it negatively impacted my life as much as it does now.

I think I need to stop consuming dairy, I'm somewhat addicted to it but I don't think its designed for someone with my physiology. Can I still eat potatoes? While keto can be good for me I'm trying to gain some healthy weight.

I think I need to stop consuming dairy, I'm somewhat addicted to it but I don't think its designed for someone with my physiology. Can I still eat potatoes? While keto can be good for me I'm trying to gain some healthy weight.
Bro try eating chicken, rice add olive oil to salad, try to eat clean non processed foods.

No dont stop the milk. Its a cope. You need to cut all the plantbased protein and reduce the stress and most important no vaxxes and no viruses. If you manage to keep this for 6months you will see it gets better. If not there are still drugs that heal this ((((((condition)))))) but i bet with you if you also manage your sleep hygiene and your water household will also improve. If you have allergies take those saltwater nosecleaners. I cured my acne by a similar approach. Its all the same its an overractive immunesystem.

We all gonna make it buddy boyo

No dont stop the milk. Its a cope. You need to cut all the plantbased protein and reduce the stress and most important no vaxxes and no viruses. If you manage to keep this for 6months you will see it gets better. If not there are still drugs that heal this ((((((condition)))))) but i bet with you if you also manage your sleep hygiene and your water household will also improve. If you have allergies take those saltwater nosecleaners. I cured my acne by a similar approach. Its all the same its an overractive immunesystem.

We all gonna make it buddy boyo
Butter makes me pass out and wake up feeling like I got hit by the truck, milk makes me kind of messed up too. I have tried raw and jersey milk and both make me pass out. I think some people can't tolerate it.

Butter makes me pass out and wake up feeling like I got hit by the truck, milk makes me kind of messed up too. I have tried raw and jersey milk and both make me pass out. I think some people can't tolerate it.
Depends where you live, milk in europe is usally 3.5% fat. The fat and raw dairy is hard to take as someone that rarely consumes it. But usually milk is a superfood also the milksuggar is the only suggar that does not cause cavities. Also very underated is cheese. Its easier to digest but its also expensive and i drink one liter milk a day ( zero acne despite having acne as a teenager where i did not drink much milk)

Basically a similar group though, even a Western European having children with someone from Turkey for example wouldn't be necessarily out of place. I'm a mix of many different races that have nothing to do with each other though so this creates problems.
Brutal. What i have seen the only ones that mix bad are whites with asians or blacks. As long as all off you is one major race you seem good and for some strange reason asians and negros seem to mix not that bad.

Brutal. What i have seen the only ones that mix bad are whites with asians or blacks. As long as all off you is one major race you seem good and for some strange reason asians and negros seem to mix not that bad.
Well they mix ok with whites as long as the mother is white. Problems arise when the mother is ethnic and father is white.

I used to get bloated all the time when I was taking creatine and gymmaxing, not anymore though

The difference is exaggerated most of the time

Back
Top Bottom