Ropefuel I agree with racism and TND but I’m still offended by it

cus it triggers my subconcious tribal instinct as I’m black myself. it makes me feel inferior , cucked and irrationally angry towards the offender .
its normal for deathnics, you just need to learn to cope with it
it’s like how some incels agree with foids deserving to get raped but will make exceptions for their mothers / relatives cus of affinity
i want my mom raped

cus it triggers my subconcious tribal instinct as I’m black myself. it makes me feel inferior , cucked and irrationally angry towards the offender .

it’s like how some incels agree with foids deserving to get raped but will make exceptions for their mothers / relatives cus of affinity

For you , and the niggers that did the cobson video it will be P.N.D

Shieeet bruh i feel ya the yt paypol are just bettah at doing shiet and stuff and that hurts meh nigga brain.
Big thoughts like dat one hurtz

1707594088400.png

While I hate negros like any sensible man should, I am conflicted. If it wasn't for my 70 year old black neighbor essentially raising me due to my parents being neglectful fags I would be in a bad position today.

While I hate negros like any sensible man should, I am conflicted. If it wasn't for my 70 year old black neighbor essentially raising me due to my parents being neglectful fags I would be in a bad position today.
Wholesome 100 Keanu Reeves award

Back
Top Bottom