chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

I’m hated just for existing

Deimos

Chud
Why did my parents bring me into a world where they knew I’d be hated for just existing doesn’t matter what I do my race of people are cursed that’s why everybody hates us and I don’t blame them I just hate that my parents drug me into this world and now I have to suffer the consequences for just existing as the wrong race

Last edited:
it never started for deathnics atleast whites can seamaxx they have the JBWpill, we cant even get holes our own race only holes that would fuck us are aid ridden ugly roasties

it never started for deathnics atleast whites can seamaxx they have the JBWpill, we cant even get holes our own race only holes that would fuck us are aid ridden ugly roasties
Just go to Mexico and get laid with a hot Latina. It's probably like 10 shekels a pop.

Just go to Mexico and get laid with a hot Latina. It's probably like 10 shekels a pop.
why do you keep thinking spicmaxxing is something real
latinesses are all skinny brown ugly mutts and theyre no better than ytwomin, theyre even worse

@nagolbud your response?

Ya'll need to tag me and pose the questions. I'm not special, but when I tune in I have notifications, I wanna respond. They never direct me exactly to what I need to read, so @ me... cuz forum software is gay and they dont create new forum softwaare they just buy it, so like you gotta tag me bro. Or we gotta make the next forum software that isn't tag gay... @kolphy

My response is that I need better clarification, and pictures of you with your chickens. That's my other rule, clarification, and chick pics. Or your gya.

Ya'll need to tag me and pose the questions. I'm not special, but when I tune in I have notifications, I wanna respond. They never direct me exactly to what I need to read, so @ me... cuz forum software is gay and they dont create new forum softwaare they just buy it, so like you gotta tag me bro. Or we gotta make the next forum software that isn't tag gay... @kolphy
I wanted to know what you thought of latina women vs white women since you like in burrito land.

I wanted to know what you thought of latina women vs white women since you like in burrito land.

Latina women are far more beautiful... in most cases more feminine, can cook, and love makin babies. Unfortunately the more colonized it gets, the more universities it gets, which in return results in delusional feminist women that treat men like work horses and wallets. I've banged plenty, but don't have a wife or girlfriend.. the other issue is they are usually mothers by 19-20 and I don't date single mothers. Yuck.

Unfortunately the more colonized it gets, the more universities it gets, which in return results in delusional feminist women that treat men like work horses and wallets.
Unironically the worst thing to come from American imperialism jfl

Unironically the worst thing to come from American imperialism jfl

I agree. America and Israel are both just military fiefdoms of the pagan priest class tho, just like all the crowns land, europe, ect. One world government has come to fruition in less than 100 years.

Fucking shit skins are so annoying why can’t they just all rope and leave whites and Jews (who appear white) alone

Back
Top Bottom