chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRvIiH0TI5w

is this faggot even an inkwell? the video is gemmy but the channel and comments are full of normies
inkwell lingo is going mainstream its even being used by foids and trannies now
images.jpeg

images (1).jpeg

not even the inkwellsphere is safe from whores its over

is this faggot even an inkwell? the video is gemmy but the channel and comments are full of normies
View attachment 5330
View attachment 5331
It's okay when femcels (oxymormon btw) use inkwell lingo but any trucel who does it needs to be mocked and deplatformed immediately

It's okay when femcels (oxymormon btw) use inkwell lingo but any trucel who does it needs to be mocked and deplatformed immediately
trannies really do say this and i have seen it, its unreal to me how they call themselves celibate but for each fem"cel" there is there are 100 guys that would blow their mouths with semen jfl these foids need a lesson

Amerikaner and colaws are insanely gemmy. I used to watch Gianni Matragrano a lot until he ended up being completly pozzed. And voice quills is a tranny.

View attachment 5330
View attachment 5331
hes obviously not incel hes just making fun of incel/zoomer tiktok slang over le nostalgia cartoons, its literally his entire channel

Back
Top Bottom