chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

How do I quit rotting on looksmax?

I return every few weeks
Do you return on your old account or just lurk as a guest assuming they accepted your ban application? Because if so then that's entirely on you. I don't know what browser you use but check to see if you're capable of putting a block on the website so you won't be able to visit anymore. Just accept that the site is shit and you gain nothing of value from it and move on.

Idk, I have the same problem with neets I just can't stop rotting there. I'm addicted. At least I finally kicked my League addiction today after like 4-5 months of hardcore addiction where I uninstalled the game like 200 times, started the process of deleting my account 200 times only to stop it and reinstall it every time. But this time it's for good cause I finally got banned for 2 weeks and that will allow me to much more easily stay away from the game.

Idk, I have the same problem with neets.net, I just can't stop rotting there. I'm addicted. At least I finally kicked my League addiction today after like 4-5 months of hardcore addiction where I uninstalled the game like 200 times, started the process of deleting my account 200 times only to stop it and reinstall it every time. But this time it's for good cause I finally got banned for 2 weeks and that will allow me to much more easily stay away from the game.
Neets.me stopped being fun to me, when the mods started to abuse their power

Idk, I have the same problem with neets I just can't stop rotting there. I'm addicted. At least I finally kicked my League addiction today after like 4-5 months of hardcore addiction where I uninstalled the game like 200 times, started the process of deleting my account 200 times only to stop it and reinstall it every time. But this time it's for good cause I finally got banned for 2 weeks and that will allow me to much more easily stay away from the game.
Have you played dota 2

Have you played dota 2
I tried it but couldn't get into it, played LoL for too long which is just more comfortable for me. Plus I just hate this genre it infuriates me so much LoL makes me literally rage and shout under my breath, I have to put a pillow on my face just so my parents don't hear my angry growling that's how much I hate this fucking game. I legitimately wish the makers of this game go to hell like literally.

Did you know that these games are rigged? Their matchmaking is rigged to make you waste as much time as possible on the game. People out there have found ways to train the algorithm. If you quit for the day as soon as you lose, your winrate shoots up dramatically.

I never do, I always spam games and play a lot. And that's what the system loves. It tries to detect just how much you will tolerate, it wants you to waste hundreds of hours. And when it senses you are at a breaking point, it throws you a winstreak. So you get addicted again.

Do you return on your old account or just lurk as a guest assuming they accepted your ban application? Because if so then that's entirely on you. I don't know what browser you use but check to see if you're capable of putting a block on the website so you won't be able to visit anymore. Just accept that the site is shit and you gain nothing of value from it and move on.
I request a ban every other week then I’ll ask to be unbanned. I have to go there for my dopamine.
Where else will I get circlejerked by Currycels for my looks?

Back
Top Bottom