chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

How did you become and find yourself incel?

backpill

Chud
I'm in my twenties and I've never been with a woman or anything. They always liked those men, three or four women arguing over one man was really fucking ridiculous.
They are all fools, women are toxic.
but the people around me they always don't want to believe that women just stink that bad no matter what I said.

1695936021015.png

And they'll get a guy way younger than them too. Due to the combination of female hypergamy and man's higher sex drive/desperation, this causes the inflation of female SMV, with 7/10 men being with 3/10 women.

Obviously. That's why you leave the USA. I'll help you start your internet business so you can slay bitches over seas, or find your wife. Or just hang out in the jungle and read the bible. I got you covered.

I wasn't. I was a morbidly curious ex-MGTOW who heard about it through the internet during the reddit takedown of the sub and found my way to incels.is and befriended Gibbons/Legemund aka @BASEDcelMaXXXer420 and we hit it off due to shared musical interests.

Before I found these forums, I was socially disconnected to a fairly extreme degree (might be worth discussing these matters of personal development at some point; always a topic I've wanted to flesh out). I stopped having "friends" shortly after puberty and didn't even use the internet in an interactive fashion - basically just for "autistic" hobbyist info-mining. Had no political opinions, no articulated grudges, no interest in anything outside the narrow ambit of my cultural focuses.

My discovery of "incel" content (which I was at the time, as you might guess) was fairly momentous. Despite (actually probably closely related to) the fact that I was interpersonally disjunctive to a remarkable degree, I was at this time in my development obsessed by the idea of "precocity" and was convinced that I was eminent far beyond anyone with whom I had ever dealt. This seems like a fairly common adolescent experience, but was particularly amplified in my case. Because I had an idea of myself as being outfitted with a sensibility which demanded special recognition, I was reluctant to do anything in which I might disappoint myself and fall short of my imagined abilities. As such, I was extremely reluctant to engage with anything I thought to be beneath my "precocious" stage of development. Almost immediately after hearing about "4chan", for instance, I tossed it aside as an idle distraction for teenagers - and I, as a teenager eminent beyond the retarded stage of my coevals - could not afford.to waste time on it if I wanted to keep impressing myself.

As these things happen, I was of course not as remarkably excellent as I thought. This way of thinking, in fact, led to my getting trapped into what passed at the time for "grown up" thought as propounded by the anhedonic nascently political soymales who populated the hobbyist forums I lurked. As you can imagine in the mid-2010s, this allegedly self-evident ubiquitous ideology of "maturity" worked out to "just be a fucking decent human fucking being. niggers are cool for being 'marginal' (like you). homos are cool for being 'marginal' (like you). women are 'marginal' and disadvantaged too. you should therefore view all of these as your natural allies despite what your lying eyes might come across. care deeply about their 'problems', but never expect them to do the same for you because that would be evil and thitty." But at the time, this held all the promise of fast-tracking your way into intellectual respectability without having to do all that unfortunate legwork of even stopping to consider what in particular was being said by waycists, misogynists, or any other allegedly self-evidently 'stupid' (NEVER ask 'why?'. educate yourself.) group.

When the floodgates on this illusion broke, I had entered college. There was no particular moment of clarity, but a variety of factors that came to the fore around the same time. The 2016 Conrad Gloormpf campaign was particularly illustrative. The smear campaign in this case was so badly played that I could see lies laid bare without even looking for information beyond errant snips of the nightly news. And even more importantly, this marked the bona fide beginning of open, unmasked soynigger/female/monkey rage against "chuds". I couldn't sift around aimlessly in my hobbyist niches anymore without some newly-incited loudmouth welfare parasite who lived at the sufferance of people like me ranting about how "loser White male virgins" deserved only the worst, without any attempt to hedge or make even the pretense of exceptions for someone like me. And make no mistake - that was me. Only a gibbering fool (of which there are unfortunately plenty) wouldn't quickly get wise to this.

For the first time in a long time, the flames of passion and hatred began to kindle within me, sufficient to melt the icy chamber of my paralytic inhibition. I finally started looking at what "incels" had to say, "precocity" be damned - and at the time it was revelatory. No one seemed to be tied up by outwardly-imposed standards of a "high road" leading to nowhere. I saw for the first time in a long time unbridled fury aimed at everyone who deserved it. Wasn't long before I dove in, made an account, and had my first "social interactions" in years.

This was sort of midway through the development of this milieu, long after the the principles of l'ookisme scientifique became obligatory matters of dogma. An unintended consequence of this is that I was exposed to heaps of whiny posts giving me the (largely false) assurance that, because I was 6'3", a "yt pipo", and well-shaped without any obvious facial defects, I was a sex god. Now, the falsity of these assertions did not matter at the time - they were enough to knock me, someone who never had a positive experience with a female in his life, out of my reclusive stupor and convinced me for long enough that I had a shot with at least some girl baked into my physical constitution. It was enough to convince me to play the dating app circuit (was formerly convinced by soynigger chatter that I would need a "bio" full of "woman-friendly hobbies" and pictures with "friends") and start seriously attempting to seduce girls in my own incompetent way.

The summary of this experience, which I found to be akin to chewing on ground glass, would be that I significantly outperformed soynigger expectations, and seriously underperformed cuckcel expectations.

As such, I am not really an "incel" I suppose, but the associated milieu was decisive in shaping my relation to the world. More than anything, I continue to be tied to the concept in that it was more than anything what caused the scales of the narcotic propaganda of the Obama consensus to fall from my eyes. Now, however, the hypocrisies and undeservedly confident "cry out in pain as they strike you" provocation which had originally caused me to hate what is generally called "soyciety" has in equal measure piqued my distaste for what is left of the "incel communitay."

Before I found these forums, I was socially disconnected to a fairly extreme degree (might be worth discussing these matters of personal development at some point; always a topic I've wanted to flesh out). I stopped having "friends" shortly after puberty and didn't even use the internet in an interactive fashion - basically just for "autistic" hobbyist info-mining. Had no political opinions, no articulated grudges, no interest in anything outside the narrow ambit of my cultural focuses.

My discovery of "incel" content (which I was at the time, as you might guess) was fairly momentous. Despite (actually probably closely related to) the fact that I was interpersonally disjunctive to a remarkable degree, I was at this time in my development obsessed by the idea of "precocity" and was convinced that I was eminent far beyond anyone with whom I had ever dealt. This seems like a fairly common adolescent experience, but was particularly amplified in my case. Because I had an idea of myself as being outfitted with a sensibility which demanded special recognition, I was reluctant to do anything in which I might disappoint myself and fall short of my imagined abilities. As such, I was extremely reluctant to engage with anything I thought to be beneath my "precocious" stage of development. Almost immediately after hearing about "4chan", for instance, I tossed it aside as an idle distraction for teenagers - and I, as a teenager eminent beyond the retarded stage of my coevals - could not afford.to waste time on it if I wanted to keep impressing myself.

As these things happen, I was of course not as remarkably excellent as I thought. This way of thinking, in fact, led to my getting trapped into what passed at the time for "grown up" thought as propounded by the anhedonic nascently political soymales who populated the hobbyist forums I lurked. As you can imagine in the mid-2010s, this allegedly self-evident ubiquitous ideology of "maturity" worked out to "just be a fucking decent human fucking being. niggers are cool for being 'marginal' (like you). homos are cool for being 'marginal' (like you). women are 'marginal' and disadvantaged too. you should therefore view all of these as your natural allies despite what your lying eyes might come across. care deeply about their 'problems', but never expect them to do the same for you because that would be evil and thitty." But at the time, this held all the promise of fast-tracking your way into intellectual respectability without having to do all that unfortunate legwork of even stopping to consider what in particular was being said by waycists, misogynists, or any other allegedly self-evidently 'stupid' (NEVER ask 'why?'. educate yourself.) group.

When the floodgates on this illusion broke, I had entered college. There was no particular moment of clarity, but a variety of factors that came to the fore around the same time. The 2016 Conrad Gloormpf campaign was particularly illustrative. The smear campaign in this case was so badly played that I could see lies laid bare without even looking for information beyond errant snips of the nightly news. And even more importantly, this marked the bona fide beginning of open, unmasked soynigger/female/monkey rage against "chuds". I couldn't sift around aimlessly in my hobbyist niches anymore without some newly-incited loudmouth welfare parasite who lived at the sufferance of people like me ranting about how "loser White male virgins" deserved only the worst, without any attempt to hedge or make even the pretense of exceptions for someone like me. And make no mistake - that was me. Only a gibbering fool (of which there are unfortunately plenty) wouldn't quickly get wise to this.

For the first time in a long time, the flames of passion and hatred began to kindle within me, sufficient to melt the icy chamber of my paralytic inhibition. I finally started looking at what "incels" had to say, "precocity" be damned - and at the time it was revelatory. No one seemed to be tied up by outwardly-imposed standards of a "high road" leading to nowhere. I saw for the first time in a long time unbridled fury aimed at everyone who deserved it. Wasn't long before I dove in, made an account, and had my first "social interactions" in years.

This was sort of midway through the development of this milieu, long after the the principles of l'ookisme scientifique became obligatory matters of dogma. An unintended consequence of this is that I was exposed to heaps of whiny posts giving me the (largely false) assurance that, because I was 6'3", a "yt pipo", and well-shaped without any obvious facial defects, I was a sex god. Now, the falsity of these assertions did not matter at the time - they were enough to knock me, someone who never had a positive experience with a female in his life, out of my reclusive stupor and convinced me for long enough that I had a shot with at least some girl baked into my physical constitution. It was enough to convince me to play the dating app circuit (was formerly convinced by soynigger chatter that I would need a "bio" full of "woman-friendly hobbies" and pictures with "friends") and start seriously attempting to seduce girls in my own incompetent way.

The summary of this experience, which I found to be akin to chewing on ground glass, would be that I significantly outperformed soynigger expectations, and seriously underperformed cuckcel expectations.

As such, I am not really an "incel" I suppose, but the associated milieu was decisive in shaping my relation to the world. More than anything, I continue to be tied to the concept in that it was more than anything what caused the scales of the narcotic propaganda of the Obama consensus to fall from my eyes. Now, however, the hypocrisies and undeservedly confident "cry out in pain as they strike you" provocation which had originally caused me to hate what is generally called "soyciety" has in equal measure piqued my distaste for what is left of the "incel communitay."
Well said, the biggest problem with communities such as this the insistence on dogmatic axioms which if “blackpill science” exists, it must stand up constant scrutiny or it ceases to be “science“. If we look at classic literature, Frankenstein (or Frankenstein‘s monster if one chooses to be a pedant) was very tall but he lacked the social graces to fit in with “normoid“ society. He was an abomination.

Last edited:
Wanted to add, as an older person who uses 4chan out of boredom, especially /lit/, I can safely say a lot of those people are not my friends, usually under 30, snobby, college educated, rich, Dugin worshipping mud hut dwellers who suffer from depression (not my problem, kid, you’ll get over it) and mouthbreathing Eurosceptics with an axe to grind towards middle Americans like me. I’m over 40 and mainly only worked blue collar jobs and live in a housing development and never attended university. We just dont click. Good place to troll people though and get occasional book recommendations but an otherwise useless place. i like the food and music boards, though, they’re a bit more chill. /his/ is a lost cause.

resume it i didn't understand shit

i was looking for an open-minded community to join and the incel community at that time (2017-18) was it

in the early days of incels.is, you could just say whatever you wanted--it was great

I fit with what @HardcoreBlackpill and @BASEDcelMaXXXer420 describe.

I could have chosen to been normal. I still "could" in some sense. You could say I am too narcissistic to settle down for a normal woman. If she is not among the very best this planet has to offer, then why should I waste my time and my love? I will win the game people are playing on this planet. I will amass a harem of unprecedented quality.

I am here now because I like eclectic and conscientious free spirits but I don't want to contribute to a forum like 'marna that has cunnypilled posters smart enough to do something evil with any alpha that I leak.

no foid can fit this and never has
Best of both humanity general, no. "There is no female Beethoven for the same reason there is no female Jack the Ripper" But there is most likely a singular best woman by whatever weighting of whatever metrics you value.

Best of both humanity general, no. "There is no female Beethoven for the same reason there is no female Jack the Ripper" But there is most likely a singular best woman by whatever weighting of whatever metrics you value.

Shouldn’t the best woman go to the best man?

Back
Top Bottom