chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Has anyone you known ever found out you browse these types of forums?

Manbear

kill niggers with bricks
I came dangerously close to having a friend find out today that i browse this forum. While i was in a shitcord call i was streaming my screen because i was going to stream a movie and i opened up a new tab in my browser. He ends up bursting into a fit of laughter all the sudden and i realized that one of the tabs that appeared on the default page was this site, which appeared as just the header and not the full title. He asked me why i had something bookmarked like that and i just wrote it off as some shitty meme i wanted to save later. Me and him actually share a lot of the same beliefs, but i still don't want him finding out about this place because i feel like he'd autistically comb through my post history or something. Better safe than sorry as they always say.

firefox_y9ccxaroQy.png

(what he saw for reference)

wERe you mogged so hard to the point you chimped out or something? Or was it self defense and the gangstER police state cucked you for shits and giggles?
I sperged out and chimped

Of course when I was under investigation, I made out in my head that I was a dangerous and bad boy, high-t criminal, but really, i was just a chimp sperg

i just assume people already know

i'd happily tell them all about it if they were curious, but i know they aren't

i still don't want him finding out about this place because i feel like he'd autistically comb through my post history or something.

your friend must not be nt?

i can't imagine a normie combing through posts

Sometimes if I have a friend over I have the tabs still open. I typically close them before they get here but if I forget I will close them when I notice they're still open. There have been days where idgaf and just browse them. More wary with one friend than the other but in reality I don't think either of them will bother to read through my post history or even care about what I post. Neither of them will care about what I post because I say a lot of dumb shit irl

I came dangerously close to having a friend find out today that i browse this forum. While i was in a shitcord call i was streaming my screen because i was going to stream a movie and i opened up a new tab in my browser. He ends up bursting into a fit of laughter all the sudden and i realized that one of the tabs that appeared on the default page was this site, which appeared as just the header and not the full title. He asked me why i had something bookmarked like that and i just wrote it off as some shitty meme i wanted to save later. Me and him actually share a lot of the same beliefs, but i still don't want him finding out about this place because i feel like he'd autistically comb through my post history or something. Better safe than sorry as they always say.

View attachment 1127

>trannycord
chance that he is a closeted tranny or a cuckservative

View attachment 1127

i have browsed only one imageboard i commonly browse infront of my friend but he is a retarded sub-80 iq roblox eboy who only knows how to say "helou gud mornin tisher aim juan felipe" so i can't worry less about him understanding and deciphering the slop i post and watch + he's not a snitch ((((sometimes))))

Back
Top Bottom