chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Happy 1 month anniversary to chuds.life

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
We just can't stop winning.

chud anniversary.png

1 month and the forum is already dead kek. Just kidding :kevin:.
We're in the stagnation phase when there's not too many newcomers, most people went back to .net. Either push through it or shutdown the buisness.
There's always going to be a temporary lull at some point, but as long as we keep up with our postings so this place won't come off as dead to the average outsider the member count is only going to go up from here. For only 56 chuddies this place is very much alive and kicking and i can foresee this site will have a long lifespan assuming that Weeb doesn't go full retard with how he handles the site.

We're in the stagnation phase when there's not too many newcomers, most people went back to .net. Either push through it or shutdown the buisness.
From my perspective neets.net is equally as dead, it's becoming harder and harder to find good threads because more users are leaving/getting banned/becoming unactive every day.

That haruhi retard doesn't care about banning users for shitty reasons on that unactive forum because she only uses the forum to attract new users into that anime femboy discord they have.

I prefer having fewer threads than having boring and unfunny shitposts every 10 minutes

I expected that tbh. Considering it’s a more active forum I don’t blame anyone for posting there instead.

The most efficient way to get new, active users is to market to people who have nowhere else to go. Of course, getting this forum’s name out there in the web requires more effort compared to Master who had already had an established userbase from incels.is.

Currently I am working on building up a presence on other sites to more efficiently advertise the site by posting content and linking the site in my bio. It works but it takes time when starting from the ground up. Just gotta keep moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom