chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Hamas attacking Israel makes no sense

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
To the surprise of no one the mudslimes are currently being bombed into ash by the superior Juden army. The whole thing was a suicide mission from the start so why did Hamas decide to go with it? I can only think of two things:

1. They are retarded
2. Knowing that Israel and Saudi Arabia were getting dangerously friendly with each other, they decided to commence a last ditch effort to stall the peace treaty.
3. A combination of 1 and 2

If they wanted sympathy from the first-world it would've been easy to get if they didn't target civilians and do necrophilia rape on them. So I think option 3 is the most logical explanation for this massive fuck-up that easily could've gone in their favor.

To the surprise of no one the mudslimes are currently being bombed into ash by the superior Juden army. The whole thing was a suicide mission from the start so why did Hamas decide to go with it? I can only think of two things:

1. They are retarded
2. Knowing that Israel and Saudi Arabia were getting dangerously friendly with each other, they decided to commence a last ditch effort to stall the peace treaty.

If they wanted sympathy from the first-world it would've been easy to get if they didn't target civilians and do necrophilia rape on them. So I think option 3 is the most logical explanation for this massive fuck-up that easily could've gone in their favor.
Extremist terrorists aren't exactly the smartest bunch.

1. They are retarded

thats just typical of them, they try and show superiority to other groups by degrading themselves.

We should take note from the hamas for when we commit an attack like this.
1696954903934.png

why don't other neighboring sandniggers take their sandnigger palestinian cousins? given the fact that they are literally bordering with egypt, jordan, syria and lebanon? they can just walk there, why keep staying in that shithole and get fucked by the superior 3/4-white ashkenazis?

map-israel-surrounding-countries.jpg

Last edited:

1. They are retarded

It was probably retaliation for the kikes launching the biggest attack on the West Bank in decades. I overheard this being covered on PBS News Hour when it happened in July and the host repeating the "biggest since 2002" claim. https://www.ft.com/content/ff0405ec-cbbb-4a1a-bab7-ca57ffe43d96

IMG_20231012_032202.png

The Palestinian leadership aren't as clever or cunning as the average Ashkenazi cabalist leech, but they aren't retards and don't attack randomly.
IMG_20231012_033249.png

Back
Top Bottom