chuds.life
This is a male-only forum created to discuss politically incorrect content and archive information deleted from the mainstream internet. We strive to make this site a haven from the leftist control of modern society and the internet.

guess who said it

THE TRUE HONKLER

Nature Always Finds A Way
''If you have "standards", you're probably a closeted homosexual like IGiveUp. Real men are animalisticly horny. It should be a struggle not to rape your own mom. Those dark skin black dudes who fuck 600lb morbidly obese bitches are extremely based. Nothing will stop them from getting the pussy. They'll violently rape a bitch if they can't get pussy fast enough.

I'd fuck a 1. I don't give a fuck what the bitch looks like. I only care about their slick hole. If I found a bitches corpse rotting in the woods, I'd stick my fingers in it's holes and fuck it. I'm the kind of dude that would get a medium sized female puppy off of craigslist and pay in cash. Pussy is pussy.''

Hint

no one likes this fucker and he gets banned on every blackpill site (he also posts on here)

''If you have "standards", you're probably a closeted homosexual like IGiveUp. Real men are animalisticly horny. It should be a struggle not to rape your own mom. Those dark skin black dudes who fuck 600lb morbidly obese bitches are extremely based. Nothing will stop them from getting the pussy. They'll violently rape a bitch if they can't get pussy fast enough.

I'd fuck a 1. I don't give a fuck what the bitch looks like. I only care about their slick hole. If I found a bitches corpse rotting in the woods, I'd stick my fingers in it's holes and fuck it. I'm the kind of dude that would get a medium sized female puppy off of craigslist and pay in cash. Pussy is pussy.''

Hint

no one likes this fucker and he gets banned on every blackpill site (he also posts on here)
>Those dark skin black dudes who fuck 600lb morbidly obese bitches are extremely based

Its @Satan he likes fat woman

Hint

A Lot of people like me. I'm very polarizing because I refuse to conform.

Screenshot_20230828-202609.png
Screenshot_20230828-202925.png
Screenshot_20230828-202726.png
Screenshot_20230828-202736.png
Screenshot_20230828-202810.png
Screenshot_20230828-203112.png

Back