chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Got molested by a succubus last night

UncleSpertz

Your frenly uncle...
Shit felt so real, in my dream I woke up from someone laying on top of me and started kissing me, putting her tongue in my mouth and grabbing my dong while it was happening, then she spit and said I need to brush my teeth when it was finished.

Just imagine making out with a hoe and she tells you that you need to brush your teeth, that's not something Virgin dudes like us think of, that just goes to show that I'm dealing with a slutty spirit.

Shit felt so real, in my dream I woke up from someone laying on top of me and started kissing me, putting her tongue in my mouth and grabbing my dong while it was happening, then she spit and said I need to brush my teeth when it was finished.

Just imagine making out with a hoe and she tells you that you need to brush your teeth, that's not something Virgin dudes like us think of, that just goes to show that I'm dealing with a slutty spirit.
Get your dungeon ready, it never began if you are an incel in your dreams.

Back
Top Bottom