chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Going to hit new Adderall record

chudnoob

Chud
I'm going to go on my longest science binge starting now. Taking about a gram of adderall, shit's been doing fucking nothing, I know it's risky but I've taken 0.7g and been fine and I need to make sure I'm productive.

Day 1: It's still early in the morning so I'm going to finish doing a little timelapse of Saturn. The actual day is going to be completely chemistry focused, starting with an attempt at mimicking the mechanisms that allow Desmarestia viridis (The algae)to produce sulfuric acid. Algae devices are crucial for any long term space travel and I'd like to fuck around with this type of shit a bit. I know eventually a NASA scientist will mog me, and even if I tried to publish any research some academic frat bro would just steal it. I'm probably also going to jack off a lot since Adderall makes me horny. I like to imagine myself in an escape craft from earth, basically a lifeboat for only women and children, however since none of the women know how to operate the craft I'd volunteer with my astronomy skills. I'd then basically have a harem.

Night 1: My second telescope is going to arrive today according to amazon, so I'm going to set both up and one will monitor Jupiter (GOAT planet) which will be in the sky tomorrow. Another on Saturn. While my telescopes are operating I'm going to do some little retard experiments with magnets in an attempt to make plasma. I don't really know much about magnets so it will be quite retarded. I know life on Jupiter is basically impossible but I still think it'd be fucking epic. I wish in a space game I could fly through the upper atmosphere of Jupiter, it'd be so cool. Genuinely fucking pissed there was no cloud city in Starfield. Fuck Todd Howard, you peaked at Morrowind. Really I thought they could have done Io better in Starfield. It's this beautiful yellow hue and it's the most active body in the Solar System but it has jack shit. It's the Morrowind of the Solar System IRL. Oh Nerevarine!!!

Day 2: Going to begin making some Mellitic Anhydride (C12O9), it's like a fucked up cousin of CO2 with a few extra chromies, kind of like how I am to my cousins. It's really useful for making Gems, perhaps that's why scientists call it "Cobson's Carbon"

Night 2: Going to play video games and set up both telescopes again, and again they'll be on Jupiter and Saturn.

Day 3: Finally make crystals. I will then photoshop one of them with Cobb's face on it and post it here.

Night 3: More telescoping but plans are still a bit open. I should probably study for my midterm but that's unlikely.

I'm going to go on my longest science binge starting now. Taking about a gram of adderall, shit's been doing fucking nothing, I know it's risky but I've taken 0.7g and been fine and I need to make sure I'm productive.

Day 1: It's still early in the morning so I'm going to finish doing a little timelapse of Saturn. The actual day is going to be completely chemistry focused, starting with an attempt at mimicking the mechanisms that allow Desmarestia viridis (The algae)to produce sulfuric acid. Algae devices are crucial for any long term space travel and I'd like to fuck around with this type of shit a bit. I know eventually a NASA scientist will mog me, and even if I tried to publish any research some academic frat bro would just steal it. I'm probably also going to jack off a lot since Adderall makes me horny. I like to imagine myself in an escape craft from earth, basically a lifeboat for only women and children, however since none of the women know how to operate the craft I'd volunteer with my astronomy skills. I'd then basically have a harem.

Night 1: My second telescope is going to arrive today according to amazon, so I'm going to set both up and one will monitor Jupiter (GOAT planet) which will be in the sky tomorrow. Another on Saturn. While my telescopes are operating I'm going to do some little retard experiments with magnets in an attempt to make plasma. I don't really know much about magnets so it will be quite retarded. I know life on Jupiter is basically impossible but I still think it'd be fucking epic. I wish in a space game I could fly through the upper atmosphere of Jupiter, it'd be so cool. Genuinely fucking pissed there was no cloud city in Starfield. Fuck Todd Howard, you peaked at Morrowind. Really I thought they could have done Io better in Starfield. It's this beautiful yellow hue and it's the most active body in the Solar System but it has jack shit. It's the Morrowind of the Solar System IRL. Oh Nerevarine!!!

Day 2: Going to begin making some Mellitic Anhydride (C12O9), it's like a fucked up cousin of CO2 with a few extra chromies, kind of like how I am to my cousins. It's really useful for making Gems, perhaps that's why scientists call it "Cobson's Carbon"

Night 2: Going to play video games and set up both telescopes again, and again they'll be on Jupiter and Saturn.

Day 3: Finally make crystals. I will then photoshop one of them with Cobb's face on it and post it here.

Night 3: More telescoping but plans are still a bit open. I should probably study for my midterm but that's unlikely.
1:Don't forget about the gemson crystal.
2:Don't do drugs.

Back
Top Bottom