chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Games that suck

Sounds like someone still plays the recent version on vanilla. Shit taste!
Trash Bandicoot
Based, Spyro eternally mogs this furry faggot into oblivion

Most soynic the cuckhog games
BETTER NOT HAVE SONIC ADVENTURE 2 IN THAT CATEGORY OR YOU'RE A DEAD MOTHERFUCKER

I don't care about pokeshit but seeing how autistic the fanbase is i will agree with you

As for games that suck, it's whatever obscure imported jap game from the 2000's you recently played.

The first one was pretty boring ngl.
I can understand why someone may dislike the first one. Personally even with the roulette of game modes that vary in quality and extremely janky animation, i still find it enjoyable to play for the Sonic levels alone. But Adventure 2 on the other hand? That game is the ultimate shitter filter. Anyone who hates it solely because of "muh treasure hunting and mech stages" or "muh lack of Speed stages" is a certified shitter in my books. There are understandable gripes one may have like the gimped radar in treasure hunting stages (which becomes more bearable to deal with when you realize that if it worked like in SA1 it would make most of the stages way too easy) or some levels like Mad Space being poorly designed, but then there is flat out blindly bashing on all the mech and treasure hunting levels because a majority of people are simply shitters who cannot git gud.

Then again I never understood the hype for Sonic.
The main appeal behind Sonic, at least for the original trilogy was memorizing all the levels until you recognized them like the back of your hand, then speeding through them efficiently. You didn't have to play the games like that to enjoy them, but being able to master the levels and learning all the tricks you can take to bypass chunks of them is very fun to do. Adventure 1 and 2 are just fun action platformer games, especially in the case of 2 which i genuinely consider the greatest 3D platformer ever made. The lore also really starts gaining much more depth as well with these titles, but if i spent time talking about that then i would practically be typing out an entire bible of Sonic autism. Everything else made after with the exception of a few games you aren't really missing out on much. It's just autists with stockholm syndrome who refuse to accept the franchise died years ago and may as well be flies buzzing over a corpse.

why, arkane studio is one of the only few modern devs (until redfall) that still cares about game designs and not streamlined cinematic shit.
It's been a while since I played but I hated the fact the game penalized you for killing enemies. Any game that punishes me for using the tools the game provides me just isn't my idea of a good time.
I can understand why someone may dislike the first one. Personally even with the roulette of game modes that vary in quality and extremely janky animation, i still find it enjoyable to play for the Sonic levels alone. But Adventure 2 on the other hand? That game is the ultimate shitter filter. Anyone who hates it solely because of "muh treasure hunting and mech stages" or "muh lack of Speed stages" is a certified shitter in my books. There are understandable gripes one may have like the gimped radar in treasure hunting stages (which becomes more bearable to deal with when you realize that if it worked like in SA1 it would make most of the stages way too easy) or some levels like Mad Space being poorly designed, but then there is flat out blindly bashing on all the mech and treasure hunting levels because a majority of people are simply shitters who cannot git gud.
How do the controls for SA2 compare to the first? I think that was my main reason for dropping it. It was either really floaty or the camera was shit. Or maybe it's because I played the DX release instead of the supposedly superior Dreamcast version?

Red Dead Redemption 2 fuck this realism crap give us arcade controls & vehicles for faster traveling, it is basically a castrated version of GTA.
The Witcher 3 this game needs Bloodborne tier combat, but CDPR is no more than a off-brand Ubisoft at this point.

How do the controls for SA2 compare to the first? I think that was my main reason for dropping it. It was either really floaty or the camera was shit. Or maybe it's because I played the DX release instead of the supposedly superior Dreamcast version?
I never played adventure 1 and 2, but I had heard a lot of people saying that the dx versions its a mess in comparison with the orginal

Don't get why people hear shit on Minecraft or Witcher III. Both are some of the best games I think I have ever played, and are very replay-able.
Minecraft is for creative people or playing with friends (I have none so it gets boring)

Witcher 3 was just too clunky for me to enjoy. I did like the card game though.

Minecraft is for creative people or playing with friends (I have none so it gets boring)
I would say I am fairly creative, so that's why I find the appeal in it: I think the main thing I like about Minecraft is that you can mod it in so many ways, and apart from some very big modpacks it doesn't take up that much space. You could also probably find some people online -such as Discord- to play Minecraft with.
Witcher 3 was just too clunky for me to enjoy. I did like the card game though.
Oh really? I actually thought the mechanics in the game were quite smooth and functioned well tbh. I didn't get much into Gwent -since I wanted to get Geralt leveled up as fast as possible and focus on the story- but I probably will after I have completed the main quest.

I would say I am fairly creative, so that's why I find the appeal in it: I think the main thing I like about Minecraft is that you can mod it in so many ways, and apart from some very big modpacks it doesn't take up that much space. You could also probably find some people online -such as Discord- to play Minecraft with.
We did create a chuds.life server which piqued my interest for a bit. Though we don’t have much people in it right now.
Oh really? I actually thought the mechanics in the game were quite smooth and functioned well tbh
tbf I need to give it another shot. My PC was barely able to maintain 30fps when I first tried it but apparently consoles have been updated to 60.

Back
Top Bottom