chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Gaming games Modding/ romhack / homebrew megathread

• Thread starter Deleted member 8
  • Start date

Deleted member 8

Discuss and showcase any mod, homebrew or romhack in this thread.

Lets start with A offensive monster party romhack

a half life mod that you play as a spyro

A Super Mario 64 hack that randomly changes the code of the game during gameplay

A video essay about a resident evil 4 mod called "The Resident Evil 4 HD Project"

1688934642443.png

There was something like that on the PS2 called GameShark. I’d use it on games I thought were unfair, lol.
The gameshark also works for various consoles like n64, ps1, game boy, wii, xbox and various others. There was also one called game genie for more retro console like master system, sega genesis, nes, snes, game boy and game gear.

Discuss and showcase any mod, homebrew or romhack in this thread.

Lets start with A offensive monster party romhack

a half life mod that you play as a spyro

A Super Mario 64 hack that randomly changes the code of the game during gameplay

A video essay about a resident evil 4 mod called "The Resident Evil 4 HD Project"

i used to love smw roms as shit, first thing i downloaded when i got my pc was lunar magic (smw romhack maker) evendoe i didnt know how to use it i still used it every day until i got bored, the first romhacks i made where only edits of the first level adding squares of enemies in the sky that fell and ambushed you, only that nothing more smw romhacking is for 200+ iq faggots and whatnot mamamia wahoo

i see it its made by thw same person that made blackpit
Well, I beat it yesterday. It wasn't anything too crazy really. The enemies had almost no changes besides being able to attack your partner so that's a bit disappointing. I did stumble across this on the 'tube however, and it actually looks pretty impressive for a fan game "sequel".

View attachment 1717

This was the best thing I ever bought, it allowed you to cheat on pretty much every game available
sadly reddit cucks are against "cheating on vidya" since it "taints the hard effort of the devs", and they did a campaign back then to delete everything about cheat codes, luckily the universe doesn't favor the fools

Back
Top Bottom