chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

''Friends'' actor dies

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
Mathew Perry in the TV show friends is now dead.

He look(ed) identical to my father when he was younger.

Everyone hates the show but for me its a guilty pleasure, escapism from this shit world, its the only media I can really immerse myself in these days.

Him dying is a sign to for me to rewatch the show, I will borrow the dvd box set from my father which he payed £100 for jfl a while ago.

I loved the sarcasm, the sets, and the outfits

>Mathew Perry in the TV show friends is now dead.

>He look(ed) identical to my father when he was younger.

>Everyone hates the show but for me its a guilty pleasure, escapism from this shit world, its the only media I can really immerse myself in these days.

>Him dying is a sign to for me to rewatch the show, I will borrow the dvd box set from my father which he payed £100 for jfl a while ago.

>I loved the sarcasm, the sets, and the outfits

>Mathew Perry in the TV show friends is now dead.

>He look(ed) identical to my father when he was younger.

>Everyone hates the show but for me its a guilty pleasure, escapism from this shit world, its the only media I can really immerse myself in these days.

>Him dying is a sign to for me to rewatch the show, I will borrow the dvd box set from my father which he payed £100 for jfl a while ago.

>I loved the sarcasm, the sets, and the outfits

View attachment 6175
I posted my nudes on neets.net and therefore have more testosterone than you ever will

Back
Top Bottom