chuds.life
This is a male-only forum created to discuss politically incorrect content and archive information deleted from the mainstream internet. We strive to make this site a haven from the leftist control of modern society and the internet.

FAT LITTLE FAGGOT

THE TRUE HONKLER

Nature Always Finds A Way
Previous usernames: FAT LITTLE FAGGOT
Old usernameNew usernameDate
HONKLER THE CUCKOLDFAT LITTLE FAGGOTSep 28, 2023
THE TRUE HONKLERfagHONKLER THE CUCKOLDSep 13, 2023
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 2THE TRUE HONKLERfagAug 31, 2023
THE TRUE HONKLEROCTOPATH CHIMPLER 2Jun 9, 2023
THE TRUE CHIMPLERTHE TRUE HONKLERApr 29, 2023
THE TRUE HONKLERTHE TRUE CHIMPLERFeb 28, 2023

I have to admit, Octopath Chimpler 2 sounds better than True Honkler.
Screenshot 2023-10-15 12.53.29 AM.png

This explains a lot.

Previous usernames: FAT LITTLE FAGGOT
Old usernameNew usernameDate
HONKLER THE CUCKOLDFAT LITTLE FAGGOTSep 28, 2023
THE TRUE HONKLERfagHONKLER THE CUCKOLDSep 13, 2023
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 2THE TRUE HONKLERfagAug 31, 2023
THE TRUE HONKLEROCTOPATH CHIMPLER 2Jun 9, 2023
THE TRUE CHIMPLERTHE TRUE HONKLERApr 29, 2023
THE TRUE HONKLERTHE TRUE CHIMPLERFeb 28, 2023
this is the first time someone ever uses the table feature :cage:

this is the first time someone ever uses the table feature :cage:
I made a table ranking races

S classA classC classF class
S tierGermanicsJapanese, ChineseIranians
A TierNordics,
Anglo-Saxons,
Anglo- Normans, Scots,
North Italians,
CurriesEgyptians, based mudslimes like PalestiniansNiggers and Semites who stay and die in own countries, Abos, Native Americans
B tierLatins, Balkans, Baltics, Fr*nch,Sea monkeys
C-tiernon-Pole SlavsMongols, Koreans, Churkas
F-tierPolacks, Irish, Shitalians and other Mediterraniggers Intra-class lower-tier ethnicity mixers (e.g. Irish-German Amerimutts)S-A class race mixers (hapas)S-C, A-C class race-mixersRapefugees, Spics, Cigans,
Niggers, Kikes

A TierNordics,
Anglo-Saxons,
Anglo- Normans, Scots,
North Italians,
CurriesEgyptians, based mudslimes like PalestiniansNiggers and Semites who stay and die in own countries, Abos, Native Americans
F-tierPolacks, Irish, Shitalians and other Mediterraniggers Intra-class lower-tier ethnicity mixers (e.g. Irish-German Amerimutts)S-A class race mixers (hapas)S-C, A-C class race-mixersRapefugees, Spics, Cigans,
Niggers, Kikes
i would put curries in the FF tier and iranians in the BA tier
also if anything poles are better than non-pole slavs jfl they are more civilized than the rest of the slavics

PolACKs wouldn't collaborate with Hitler and now suck NATO cock
hitler didnt hate the polish and the kiked government was the faulty one for not accepting hitler's collaboration
and the poles that suck nato cock are northern poles jfl southern poles are kino they should be splitted into 2 already

hitler didnt hate the polish and the kiked government was the faulty one for not accepting hitler's collaboration
and the poles that suck nato cock are northern poles jfl southern poles are kino they should be splitted into 2 already
normal civillian polACKs collaborated with their kiked government-in-exile (in bongland) way more than the Czechs did, they totally deserved to get Katyn'd

A TierNordics,
Anglo-Saxons,
Anglo- Normans, Scots,
North Italians,
Niggers, Kikes
Why does Welsh (celts) rank?

Personally I say Z tier

Cuz the Welsh produced very few gigacunts compared to the Eternal Anglos or potato-eating leprechauns.
These blokes are all aight:
>Aneurin Bevan
>David Lloyd George
>the Tudor monarchs
I remember weebhunter making a joke that the radiation from the nukes dropped on japan made the japanese less masculine and keyed. There actually might be some truth to that, now that I think about it. The Japanese women and men of the past were so gemmy and amazing that Hitler was jealous and called them honorary Aryans. The Japanese women of today are gold diggers that hate their men and only care about that BWC. The Japanese men of today are lolicons(that's kinda keyed but still) and dress up as women(although that's partially due to how shit men have it in modern societies). I could never imagine Hitler calling the Japanese of today "honorary Aryans." Also question:I don't know too much about japanese politics. Is Showa statism the main keyed ideology in japan?

Cuz the Welsh produced very few gigacunts compared to the Eternal Anglos or potato-eating leprechauns.
These blokes are all aight:
>Aneurin Bevan
>David Lloyd George
>the Tudor monarchs
Thats because they are low IQ rats who fester in the bottom of soyciety

I remember weebhunter making a joke that the radiation from the nukes dropped on japan made the japanese less masculine and keyed. There actually might be some truth to that, now that I think about it. The Japanese women and men of the past were so gemmy and amazing that Hitler was jealous and called them honorary Aryans. The Japanese women of today are gold diggers that hate their men and only care about that BWC. The Japanese men of today are lolicons(that's kinda keyed but still) and dress up as women(although that's partially due to how shit men have it in modern societies). I could never imagine Hitler calling the Japanese of today "honorary Aryans." Also question:I don't know too much about japanese politics. Is Showa statism the main keyed ideology in japan?
My theory is that most of the masculine Jap men got mowed down or kamikazi'd themselves in WW2, while the pacifists and draft-dodgers survived and reproduced. Exact same situation as the Germans, Hitler would be disgusted by the German state and average native Germanicuck of today.
Also most Japs in Japan are still racist against non-Japanese, it's Japanese-American women who lust after BWC.

Back