chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

fake diagnoses to drug you

chudslife

defrenned circumcucked retributionist
never go to a doctor for shit theyre all there to kike you and fuck you up off kike pills and theyll do anything to drug you. its impossible to leave a doctors office without getting a prescription for some garbage that just exists to harm you.

RED PILL #1: ADHD IS NOT A REAL THING.
RED PILL #2: APARTHEID WAS A GOOD THING.
RED PILL #3: CIRCUMCISION IS WORSE THAN RAPE.
RED PILL #4: WHITES ARE DOOMED IN WESTERN CUNTRIES BECAUSE OF REPLACEMENT MIGRATION.
RED PILL #5: EVERY HUMAN BEING HAS SOMETHING OF VALUE THAT THEY BROUGHT TO THE TABLE, ESPECIALLY DR. VERWOERD.

Yeah they tried giving me a bunch of pills for my stomach issues but I stopped taking them cuz the side effects were worse than the actual disease, their solution was for me to take more pills so I stopped taking medication ten years ago even though my parents tried forcing me to take them, they would tell me that I was going to die n shit if I didn't take them but I never gave in and I'm still alive

Back
Top Bottom