chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Evidence that black people are not part of the human species and will never be human.

Deleted member 183

Niggers are homo erectus, and the word "homo" does not mean "human" just because some jews said so.

If your projection of the jaw looks like the left, then you are human, if it doesn't then you are not human (the map shown here is a pre-colonization map):
Screenshot 2023-10-11 022936.png
Screenshot 2023-10-11 022810.png

Last edited by a moderator:

@Karenin i got a small theory about cro-magnon's brain size, i believe that they did have a bigger brain to body size ratio than today's whites, and their inseam was half of their height and had a very short torso, they had anime body proportions (they didn't have flat browridges like anime characters), but whites today have an inseam that is half of their height, a very long torso, and a very small head.
I believe that east asians did so well in preserving their race because of their flat browridge (and maybe because of their non-deep set eyes), that they are themselves their own east asian cro-magnons (northen chinese)(although, there is a theory that says that there might have been blue eyed chinese)

So the ideal race should be an european cro-magnon and northen east asian mix, i need to research if the cro-magnons had thin lips like these (i read in some place that they had very thin lips):
thin lips example 2.jpg

@Karenin i got a small theory about cro-magnon's brain size, i believe that they did have a bigger brain to body size ratio than today's whites, and their inseam was half of their height and had a very short torso, they had anime body proportions (they didn't have flat browridges like anime characters), but whites today have an inseam that is half of their height, a very long torso, and a very small head.
I believe that east asians did so well in preserving their race because of their flat browridge (and maybe because of their non-deep set eyes), that they are themselves their own east asian cro-magnons (northen chinese)(although, there is a theory that says that there might have been blue eyed chinese)

So the ideal race should be an european cro-magnon and northen east asian mix, i need to research if the cro-magnons had thin lips like these (i read in some place that they had very thin lips):
@Karenin i have a new theory, usually the physical anthropology wiki site and humanphenotypes site says that the cro-magnons had even bigger browridges than today's whites, Robert Sephr says that the cro-magnons were a seafaring people that went all over the globe to give people agriculture and mix with them, that's why we have so many stories and statues of long bearded blue eyed gods (tibet china, south america, north america and more), so i have the theory that cro-magnons went extinct because of their bigger browridges, that's also why neanderthals and other species went extinct, all of them have big browridges if you observe their recreations.

I believe orthocranic (being orthocranic makes you better at creating technologies than being hypsicranic) cro-magnons with a bigger brain than today's whites, were able to travel to other continents before 2000 years ago because of their bigger brains, but went extinct because of their bigger browridges (the bigger your browridge is, the less racist you are).

They had a bigger brain size to body size ratio, it was not because they were taller:
image_2023-10-11_215817657.png

I also found this other page about browridges, that is quite interesting:

@Karenin i got another good idea, make the ideal race have rh - blood, only cro-magnons have rh - blood, and 92% percent of all humans have rh + (even most whites have rh +), if an rh - man has a child with a rh + female, the child will be born normally, BUT if an rh + male (for example a nigger) has a child with rh - female, the body will start attacking the child, but that only happens in the second pregnancy:

This is a very good defense mechanism against other races, so it could be good for the cro magnon-east asian mix to inherit rh -.

More evidence that the cro-magnons had a bigger brain, and it was not because they were taller:

@Karenin i got another good idea, make the ideal race have rh - blood, only cro-magnons have rh - blood, and 92% percent of all humans have rh + (even most whites have rh +), if an rh - man has a child with a rh + female, the child will be born normally, BUT if an rh + male (for example a nigger) has a child with rh - female, the body will start attacking the child, but that only happens in the second pregnancy:

This is a very good defense mechanism against other races, so it could be good for the cro magnon-east asian mix to inherit rh -.

More evidence that the cro-magnons had a bigger brain, and it was not because they were taller:

It kinda reminds me tokyo ghoul, where humans had a children with a ghouls.

I'm basically trying to create a real life anime character, we want white's deep set eyes and east asians flat browridges. This is my older thread on this:

I'm creating a new thread that has 65% cro-magnon.

nuke Africa, nuke Middle East (except holy land), nuke chinkland and disease infested SEA with 5 MT nukes at the major cities
also solve global warming at same time
(Not in video game)

I'm basically trying to create a real life anime character, we want white's deep set eyes and east asians flat browridges. This is my older thread on this:

I'm creating a new thread that has 65% cro-magnon.
How will you create/become this type of person. Also one of the comments to your thread on .net:
1697159850399.png

How will you create/become this type of person. Also one of the comments to your thread on .net:
View attachment 5228
With some future technology i will become 65% white (Cromagno-North Atlantid) and 35% east asian (North Sinid), by changing all my cells, brain and body to the very detail. I don't know with what technology yet, but it should be possible, read this thread:

I might use Dalofaelid, but i don't know yet if it has lower eyelashes, and i want to keep my lower eyelashes. Or maybe Paleo-Atlantid.

With some future technology i will become 65% white (Cromagno-North Atlantid) and 35% east asian (North Sinid), by changing all my cells, brain and body to the very detail. I don't know with what technology yet, but it should be possible, read this thread:

I might use Dalofaelid, but i don't know yet if it has lower eyelashes, and i want to keep my lower eyelashes. Or maybe Paleo-Atlantid.
Or paleo-north atlantid.

Back
Top Bottom