chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Caged dumb foids baby dies

chudslife

defrenned circumcucked retributionist
cfenmj167mrb1.jpg

he should have went er after this extreme cucking

When a woman is circumcised, it's seen as mutilation. But when you or me get completely cucked by doctors, it's seen as nothing special, or even beneficial. A truly twisted world we live in I guess.
fuckijg cunt stretch hole I lost my foreskin but hole get to keep their clit so they can have more orgasm while being fucked by random chad and Tyrone dick off tindER (in mein kraft) makes me extremely angry as a dry dick trucel

fuckijg cunt stretch hole I lost my foreskin but hole get to keep their clit so they can have more orgasm while being fucked by random chad and Tyrone dick off tindER (in mein kraft) makes me extremely angry as a dry dick trucel
i have no frenulum im fully cucked

Like anti natalists are hypocrites, they think foids deserve to take away the life of a child in their utera, not even by their own hands but in the hands of (((approved surgeons))) but oh god forbid to someone else to dispatch when the child is outside it.

cfenmj167mrb1.jpg

he should have went er after this extreme cucking
her boyfriend probably has never heard of looksmaxxing but easily jaw-mogs looksmax.org users to oblivion jfl
5cdd9111723ef.image.jpg

Also he didn't kill anybody, the whore's kid ACK-ed itself, in a fine instance of natural selection weeding out retards https://www.nola.com/news/crime_pol...cle_e270cc9e-d61d-11ec-9e84-a36ef519c4c6.html

>Redell had been charged with the second-degree murder of Hayden Umbenhower. The toddler died of blunt force trauma to the head on April 29, 2016, after spending five days in the hospital.

>But Redell's defense team hired two forensic pathologists, including Dr. Michael Baden, who testified that Hayden's injuries occurred as a result of a fall, attorney Jim Williams said.

>During the trial, Redell testified Hayden wriggled out of his arms and fell to the ground while he was trying to remove toys from a crib, Williams said.

Kid was a stupid subhuman and mortally wounded its own head.

fucking vile Cunt should be raped until mental break down (in real life sim 2.0)

Back
Top Bottom