chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Donkey Cuck Country 2 is shit

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
I only recently finally got around to playing this for the first time, and, ugh where do i start. I remember when donkey Kong country first came out and how amazing it was. I played through it completely again before starting this abomination. Dkc1 still holds up.

This, on the other hand, oh boy. Atrocious level design, weird and ugly art direction that the make the graphics appear worse than the first, strange sound effects, music that doesn't pop whatsoever and is extremely bland and forgettable, and not to mention a total garbage storyline premise for the entire game.

This game is so bad, not having donkey Kong in it as a playable character was actually a good thing because I can't associate him with such tripe.

I agree with every word tho so I may as well of wrote it
and not to mention a total garbage storyline premise for the entire game.
But you get to play as IShowMeat

1697233080342.png

What is a good platformer game to you?

I agree completely. I loved the original DCK and heard for years that the second was better. Once I got around to playing I found the level design, music and gameplay to be completely obnoxious and lacking in soul.

People only like that game because they jerk off to the monkey lolicon.

I agree completely. I loved the original DCK and heard for years that the second was better. Once I got around to playing I found the level design, music and gameplay to be completely obnoxious and lacking in soul.

People only like that game because they jerk off to the monkey lolicon.
I just started playing DK3, which is said to the worst in the trilogy, mid at best, but low and behold its actually the best one so far.

tldr don't listen to normgroid opinions

I just started playing DK3, which is said to the worst in the trilogy, mid at best, but low and behold its actually the best one so far.

tldr don't listen to normgroid opinions
Donkey Kong Country 1 is far better than 3. 3 has an obnoxious world and horrible themes. 1 is a classic.

DKC2 is my favorite of the SNES trilogy. The only thing I don't like about it is that Toxic Tower level. That stage is AIDSbola and made me rage and seethe so hard.

Back
Top Bottom