chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Serious Does anyone work?

Eu is globohomo too, globalized, plus I'm Incel and don't want to get mogged by blonde eu chads who all have foreskin
EU openly censors your internet, at least amerimuttland hasn't stooped to that level yet.
1697375068743.png

I am a student, but I like doing construction for money. Finishing up a house was rewarding, even though it was hard work. Also, I guess I grab money from fixing computers.

Is this in burgerland? How do you get lifetime welfare from ADHD?
I said ADHD as a joke to trigger Karenin. And yes it is Burgerland. Be born with a disability and have it documented and the government will take care of you.

I said ADHD as a joke to trigger Karenin. And yes it is Burgerland. Be born with a disability and have it documented and the government will take care of you.
That's good to know. I live in burgerland, but I could never do that, since I only have ADHD. Even if I was professionally diagnosed with aspergers I don't think I could. My mother would pop a blood vessel if I went full NEET.

That's good to know. I live in burgerland, but I could never do that, since I only have ADHD. Even if I was professionally diagnosed with aspergers I don't think I could. My mother would pop a blood vessel if I went full NEET.
send her ass to a retirement home

Back
Top Bottom