chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Do You Use Any Substances/Drugs to Help Cope?

DarkStarDown

Son of Mars.
I personally use Alcohol & Weed/Marijuana as ways to help me cope: For alcohol I usually drink beer or beer-esque beverages but occasiaonlly I will have liquor -such as Whiskey or Vodka- which I of course mix with coca-cola or juices since they taste awful by themselves.

Weed is my substance of choice though and the best drug out there imo- even though it is illegal in my state it is still very easy to find & we have certain somewhat legal alternatives such as Delta-8, THC-O, HHC, etc. that while not the same can still get you feeling good.

I also use caffeine daily -I need about two cups just to get me going nowadays- but I don't use it as a cope really, just as a way to feel energized.

I might buy orange juice sometimes but that's the extent of it
Put 3.5 grams of shrooms in a blender with orange juice, make a smoothie and drink it

I personally use Alcohol & Weed/Marijuana as ways to help me cope: For alcohol I usually drink beer or beer-esque beverages but occasiaonlly I will have liquor -such as Whiskey or Vodka- which I of course mix with coca-cola or juices since they taste awful by themselves.

Weed is my substance of choice though and the best drug out there imo- even though it is illegal in my state it is still very easy to find & we have certain somewhat legal alternatives such as Delta-8, THC-O, HHC, etc. that while not the same can still get you feeling good.

I also use caffeine daily -I need about two cups just to get me going nowadays- but I don't use it as a cope really, just as a way to feel energized.
Does coffee counts?

IQ is cope. I'd rather have cognitive deficits and be in a state of euphoria than have a fully functioning brain.
iq is a stupid way of measuring how "smart" someone is. it just favors memorization and how well you can follow your kike masters rules. stupid illuminati CONstruct. shit is so gay.

TBH i don't even know where to find something like weed in the first place, but i have seen some drug transactions happen in front of my apartment between niggers so i presume you need connections to obtain some which i do not have.

TBH i don't even know where to find something like weed in the first place, but i have seen some drug transactions happen in front of my apartment between niggers so i presume you need connections to obtain some which i do not have.
are you in burgerland? how can you not find weed?

Atm I've used the stated substances below but similar to you I've been smoking a ton of dope and drinking when I'm not stoned outside of that I've been doing alot of opioids but these are the things I've fucked w
Petrol
Aerosol
Glue
Synthetic shit (robotabs ect )
Coke not much only like an 8ball in total
liberty caps ( and a few other magic mushrooms )
Ecstasy
And a few others I can't remember atm

Tell me one reason why people shouldnt?

Women sexuality: everything os ok even childmolestation beasteality lesbianism and rape fetish.

Male sexuality: You had a normal sexual thought consider yourself a convict/rapist/monster

Somehow its only men that will get called faggots by other men.
View attachment 3963
Look at those two "men" tbh somehow they both kissed a cute girl while you rott. Looks like 2 women to me. Those 2 have the time of their life while all those "manly men" are depressed at home and strongly consider suicide. And the reward for keeping their "male pride and ego" is being depressed lonely and miserable. Sounds like a shit deal to me.
you will not make me take the trannypill

youre inevitably gonna troon out
Thats just not how this works. Trooning is for fair haired manletts with wide hips and soft faces. How the fuck should i troon out? I look like a fucking uruk hai

300px-Uruk-High.jpg

Thats just not how this works. Trooning is for fair haired manletts with wide hips and soft faces. How the fuck should i troon out? I look like a fucking uruk hai

View attachment 4012
you only see one side of the coin nigga
not all trannies are pale thick twinks most are delusional millenials that had bad teenage years and troon out to get the protection they didnt get from society when they were young

you only see one side of the coin nigga
not all trannies are pale thick twinks most are delusional millenials that had bad teenage years and troon out to get the protection they didnt get from society when they were young
There are enough passing hot ones. You have the ugly ones but they will join the 41%. And the ugly ones are into women anyways so they are just incel men in a dress that annoy women and invade women spaces. Its the same with the axewound shit. Not even 10% of them do this so around 90% still have a dick. People here say "muh axewound ugly trannies" and post pics of 38 year old late transitioners with axewounds while i am in my mid 20s and a 21 year old tranny is in most cases hot, if you want it or not. So even if the majority looks shit the demografic of the young ones that are relevant for young men are hot in most cases.

There are enough passing hot ones. You have the ugly ones but they will join the 41%. And the ugly ones are into women anyways so they are just incel men in a dress that annoy women and invade women spaces. Its the same with the axewound shit. Not even 10% of them do this so around 90% still have a dick. People here say "muh axewound ugly trannies" and post pics of 38 year old late transitioners with axewounds while i am in my mid 20s and a 21 year old tranny is in most cases hot, if you want it or not. So even if the majority looks shit the demografic of the young ones that are relevant for young men are hot in most cases.
they will still never be women for me, they will still be sensible cucks that only want protection for shekelstein and will die of aids the moment they finally get someone to fuck them, i don't care how feminine they look they are ill pedo niggers

they will still never be women for me, they will still be sensible cucks that only want protection for shekelstein and will die of aids the moment they finally get someone to fuck them, i don't care how feminine they look they are ill pedo niggers
You sound like a tradwomen that tells you she would never fuck a nigger and even if that may be true she still would enjoy it.

And you can say "i would never fuck a troon because of my principals and my fear of stds" but you cant tell me you wouldnt get hard when a nude 10/10 tranny stands before you.

Back
Top Bottom