chuds.life
This is a male-only forum created to discuss politically incorrect content and archive information deleted from the mainstream internet. You can post with or without an account. Please read our rules before posting.

Gaming Destiny lays off 8% of their workforce, including Michael Salvatori

Bungie leadership assures employees Sony deal will not result in layoffs, restructuring
1698874898642.png

They also fired Lorraine Mclees, who made lots of halo artwork, and was the one who created the halo logo.
1698876577224.png

Last edited:
shit nobody cares about award
Unfortunately, I used to play destiny a lot and enjoy it. It's still the game I've spent the more time in. For the last 6 months of me playing the game, I was pretty much just there due to FOMO. I ended up leaving when transmog was released. I realized that destiny-and bungie-were a shadow of what they once were, and jumped ship.

Unfortunately, I used to play destiny a lot and enjoy it. It's still the game I've spent the more time in. For the last 6 months of me playing the game, I was pretty much just there due to FOMO. I ended up leaving when transmog was released. I realized that destiny-and bungie-were a shadow of what they once were, and jumped ship.
not even vidya is safe from (((them)))

Back