chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Serious Curries are mutts

Go on 4cuck
Ok I seriously despise that shithole, I remember the days when we doxxxed and brought foids/troons into suicide and practically almost caused a genocide from the crystals and we had no remorse or shame,but since the day we allowed normtards invade these spaces, it's no better than your average soy social media where you can be permabanned for disliking the current thing alongside the typical soy "community guidelines" (which is pure censorship)
One of my last posts on r9k and ended up shadowbanned in there; disgusting how there are no spaces with freedom of speech on the internet (oh yes there are, but it's only for the left)
Screenshot 2023-09-20 224025.png

Ok I seriously despise that shithole, I remember the days when we doxxxed and brought foids/troons into suicide and practically almost caused a genocide from the crystals and we had no remorse or shame,but since the day we allowed normtards invade these spaces, it's no better than your average soy social media where you can be permabanned for disliking the current thing alongside the typical soy "community guidelines" (which is pure censorship)
One of my last posts on r9k and ended up shadowbanned in there; disgusting how there are no spaces with freedom of speech on the internet (oh yes there are, but it's only for the left)
View attachment 4323
i still post there because the only 3 online forums i use get too boring or dead sometimes
i use /int/ and /pol/ only boards of good discussion

Back
Top Bottom