chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Clash of Clans has been ruined

Deleted member 10

I remember playing this game back in 2012-2017ish mainly (to my memory) and it was a good strategy game. Other people could steal your resources so you had to be strategic with everything. If you got attacked depending on the severity of the destruction of your base you would get a shield that would stop others attacking you. Troops cost resources so you couldn't just spam the best troops. Upgrading took a long time and having even a town hall 8 base was considered really good. Now I've logged in and troops don't even cost anything anymore, theres 4 more town halls and upgrading times have all been reduced. The game is now easy and all the work I put in to getting to town hall 10 is meaningless considering I can do the same thing in a few months now easy especially if I paid money. Yet another game ruined by streamlining.

I was always more of a Clash Royale fan. CoC just takes so much time out of your day.
They've fucked that up too.
They hid the 2v2 gamemode so way less people play it now, and some of the newer cards
are over powered trash.
Fucking ram rider is literally a straight upgrade to hogrider.

There's also an annoying as fuck delay on opening chests,
not to mention the obscene micro-transactions on almost everything.

They hid the 2v2 gamemode so way less people play it now, and some of the newer cards
are over powered trash.

you use discord and are probably circumcucked

are over powered trash.

I stopped playing after they ruined clan wars by turning it into another grind fest where your card levels matter. Who even thought turning the only interesting mode in the game to another sweatfest like 1v1 is a fucking retard.

Back
Top Bottom